No.553Let's enjoy blowing glass! Pick your favorite item and enjoy the experience.
3-Piece Course：5,000 yen
Beer Glass Course：5,000 yen
Wind Chime Course：5,000 yen
All season program Required
10-20 mins, depending on what you make. Language Japanese,English
HokkaidoExperience.com original plan! Try making any 3 items you wish for 5000 Yen!
Recommended for those who have time until return flight, who want to make memorable items of the trip, or for the gift for the marriage or childbirth, or for kid's homework for summer or winter holidays.
★3-Piece Course：Choose 3 from 「Tumbler, Single-flower vase, Paperweight」
★Beer Mug Course：「Beer Mug x 1」+ one from 「Tumbler, Single-flower vase, Paperweight」
★Wind Chrime Course：「Wind Chrime x 1」」+ one from 「Tumbler, Single-flower vase, Paperweight」
3-Piece Course:5,000 yen
Beer Glass Course:5,000 yen
Wind Chime Course:5,000 yen
You can also add items to the plan above. (1,500+ yen per item)
You can color it! Or put bubbles!--whatever you like.
Enjoy beer with your original beer mug.
Glass materials are heated like tuffies.
|Program||Let's enjoy blowing glass! Pick your favorite item and enjoy the experience.|
3-Piece Course:5,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||10-20 mins, depending on what you make.
Program starts hourly between 10:00-16:00, but may be adjusted flexibly, so please ask.
As this is a one-on-one activity with the instructor, please allow 1 hr per person if you join in a group.
We can take only 1 participant per each time frame. In case of group participation, please choose the starting time and also specify the number of people when you book.
|Requirements for participation||Women and children are welcome as well, there are no special physical requirements.
Since we use a 130 cm glass blowing pole, this program is recommended for ages 9 and up. In case of smaller children, however, we can support blowing glass. Please specify the ages of kids when you book.
|Things to bring / required items||Comfortable clothes
- Better to be in long-sleeved shirt and trousers as well as comfortable shoes to walk about in.
- We have a dressing room.
|Included in this fee||Activity fee, materials
|Not included in fees||Shipping fees if applicable|
|Meeting location||Glass Nociw|
|Address of meeting location||
133-3 Nakanosawa,Kitahiroshima, Hokkaido
From JR Kita-Hiroshima station:
①Take "Chuo Bus" for Oyachi Terminal and get off at "Daigaku Kyogijo Mae" (in front of athletic field of university)
②Take taxi from JR Kita-Hiroshima station.(about 4km)
※JR Sapporo stn.-Kita-Hiroshima stn.: About 16 mins (Express train stops)
30 mins drive from New Chitose Airport
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay by cash on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
The "Nociw" in our name means "star" in the Ainu (native people of Hokkaido) language. Try blowing heated glass as it's stretched and wrapped around a pole like toffee. Please come and experience glass blowing for yourself!
Everyone from beginners to experts can enjoy blowing glass.
Address:133-3 NakanosawaKitahiroshima Hokkaido