No.522[Program currently off season] 【Winter Program】Japanese red-crowned crane observation tour! Let's get to know the Japanese crane!
Children (ages 6 to 12)：7,500 yen
2016-11-01 - 2017-02-28 Required
Total time approx. 4 hours (9:30am-13:30) Language Japanese,English
Let's get to know the Japanese crane! This is an all season tour which provides the possibility to see the Kushiro wetlands and lets us realize the symbiosis of nature and humans while observing the Japanese crane.
How do they live in the nature? What's relation wtih nature environment and human beings? You will know more about Japanese Cranes in this program.
In May, Baby Japanese Cranes are born.
In August, baby cranes become as big as their parents.
In the severity of the winter, you may see Japanese cranes flying elegantly.
|Program||[Program currently off season] 【Winter Program】Japanese red-crowned crane observation tour! Let's get to know the Japanese crane!|
Children (ages 6 to 12):7,500 yen
|Booking benefits||You'll receive an original postcard as a gift!|
|Available time period||
2016-11-01 - 2017-02-28
|Required time||Total time approx. 4 hours (9:30am-13:30)|
|Requirements for participation||Ages 6 and up
*Minimum 2 participants (in the case of less than 2 participants, we will inform and consult with you one day in advance).
|Things to bring / required items||Please bring warm clothes in the winter time (skiwear etc.), hat, gloves, warm winter boots, pocket warmers, sunglasses (it is almost always sunny in Kushiro and the reflection is quite strong!) etc.|
|Included in this fee||Guide fee, insurance fee, taxes|
|Meeting location||Toro Nature Center|
|Address of meeting location||
86‐17 Toro-Genya,Shibecha-cho, Kawakami-gun, Hokkaido
*Toro Nature Center is located in the south side of Toro-ko lake. By car about 45 mins from JR Kushiro Station; about 1 hour from Kushiro Airport.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||free pick up available from Toro JR Train station|
|Payment method||Please pay by cash (yen only) on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Deep emotions, excitement and lasting impressions! Words can't describe the beauty of these spectacular natural wetlands. Come and feel for yourself the beauty and wonder of the natural surroundings found in the Kushiro wetlands!
It is often said that the Japanese crane can only be seen in the winter time, but actually you can meet him in all seasons.
Company:Toro Nature Center
Address:86-17 Kita 7-sen, ToroShibecha-cho, Kawakami-gun Hokkaido