"Sapporo Sato Land" is agriculture experience park of 74.3 ha property. There are features flower fields, a farm, and big lawn ground in the park.
Pick-up service available from your Hotel in Sapporo! Only 30 minutes from Central Sapporo.
It is a great place to experience nature and agriculture while having fun in Sapporo.
From early summer to fall, when various flowers bloom one after another.
You will see beautiful Lavender from mid July to early August.
At the Animals area, there is a Sheep, Goats, and Cows.
If you have a time please visiting the "Satsuraku" Milk factory in the Sapporo Sato Land.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-30 - 2019-10-31
9:40am Arrive at Sapporo Sato land
9:45am-11:30am Enjoy Sapporo Sato Land.
11:30am Depart from Park.
12:00 Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule. Please let us know your preferred time. However, please be aware that this program requires 3 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, please let us know in advance. You will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
3 in a vehicle(per person):2,900 yen
4 in a vehicle(per person):2,200 yen
- Optional activities at the Sapporo Sato Land.
(EX.SL bus:300yen, Holo carriage：400yen, Rental bicycle：300yen, Vegetable harvesting ).
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel, depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
* Minimum 2 in one vehicle except for infant.
* Maximum 4 in one vehicle. You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- Rainwear or umbrella
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The program might be canceled due to weather conditions etc.
- The tour will still run in light rain. Please bring rainwear or an umbrella.
-- If you would like to stay at Sato Land Park exceeds 90min, you will be charged an extra fee for the taxi driver. (additional charge: 60min is 2,000 yen per taxi)
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee