Moerenuma Park is designed by sculpture artist Isamu Noguchi as a work of sculpture art in itself. The park was reborn from a waste disposal site and transformed into an art park representative of Sapporo over a period of 23 years.
Visitors can enjoy walking around the park.
It may enjoy to see Cherry Blossoms end of April to early May at Forest of Cherry Trees.
Do not forget climbing Moere mountain, and enjoy view from the top.
You will see the dynamic water fountain"Sea Fountain"、if you visit the park at good timing.
If you are with kids, we recommend playground and the Moere beach(15 June～）.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-30 - 2019-09-30
9:45am-11:30am Enjoy Moerenuma Park.
11:30am Depart Park.
12:00 Drop-off at your hotel in Sappo
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule. Please let us know your preferred time. However, please be aware that this program requires 3 hours to participate.If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
3 in a vehicle (per person):2,900 yen
4 in a vehicle (per person):2,200 yen
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
- Optional activities
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
* Minimum 2 in one vehicle except for small child(under 6 years old).
* Maximum 4 in one vehicle. You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
* This program is not with a guide, please enjoy walk in the Moere park yourself. Your driver provide map for you.
- During the Cherry blossoms season, there is a lot of traffic in the around Moere Park area.
Please note that due to this, an earlier departure time is required.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
- The tour will still run in light rain. Please bring rainwear or an umbrella.
-- If you would like to stay at Moere Park exceeds 90min, you will be charged an extra fee for the taxi driver. (additional charge: 60min is 2,000 yen per taxi)
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee