No.4997Artistic Japanese Calligraphy "Shodo" Experience at Dairy Farm
Adult: 2,500 yen
Child (ages 6 -11 years old): 1,500 yen
2019-03-21 - 2019-11-25 Required
30 min Language Japanese,English
|Program||Artistic Japanese Calligraphy "Shodo" Experience at Dairy Farm|
Adult （ages 12 or over）:2,500 yen
|Available time period||
2019-03-21 - 2019-11-25
|Required time||30 min|
|Schedule||Start at 10:00 am / 1:30 pm|
|Requirements for participation||* This tour cannot accept customers that travel from or have traveled to China or Korea within 1 month prior to your booking, due to epidemic diseases that can be transmitted by humans. We are very sorry for this inconvenience caused.
* Minimum 2 participants
* 6 years old and above
|Things to bring / required items||Please wear comfortable, easy to move in clothing which can get a little dirty.|
|Included in this fee||Equipment including a card for calligraphy (12*13.5cm)
|Meeting location||Murakami Farm|
|Address of meeting location||
156 Toiso, Eniwa, Hokkaido 061-1405,Eniwa, Hokkaido
- from New Chitose Airport: 30 min by car
- from Sapporo: 60 min by car
- from Eniwa station: 15 min by car
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||None|
|Payment method||By cash on the day|
highlights in this area
|Make a Japanese art on your own as memory or gift|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.