Why don't you try a Japanese culture shortly before or after farm experience? Shodo is artistic writing with an ink-dipped brush. What you will try there is a freestyle, no rules, easy for first-timers. An instructor helps you how to write or draw in English or Japanese Kanji. Write a message for yourself or exchange the works with your family or friends for your Hokkaido memory.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-03-21 - 2019-11-25
Child (ages 11 years or younger):1,500 yen
highlights in this area
* Minimum 2 participants
* 6 years old and above
- from New Chitose Airport: 30 min by car
- from Sapporo: 60 min by car
- from Eniwa station: 15 min by car
Show Big Map
* This tour cannot accept customers that travel from or have traveled to China or Korea within a month prior to the tour due to epidemic diseases that can be transmitted by humans. We are very sorry for this inconvenience caused.
* 1 day before: 50%
* On the day and No show: 100%