No.4912Chair lift lavender picking and special sweets altogether
[Set Menu Price]
・Adult[high schooler or older]:
・Child[primary and middle school students]: 1100JPY
Late June ～ Late August
Early July ～ Mid July
Chair lift, lavender picking and special sweets altogether
This flower field is originally a ski slope. You can experience watching lavender fields while riding the chair-lift slowly. This happens nowhere else but in Nakafurano.
By hanging lavender upside down, you can enjoy richer scent of dried flower. Find your own ways to enjoy it, like wrapping dried buds in cloth to make sachet, potpurri, etc.
Not only to heal your heart, the lavender is known its prompt of skin generation, bactericidal reaction, insect repellent.
|Program||Chair lift lavender picking and special sweets altogether|
Adult（High shooler and older):1,300 yen
|Available time period||
2019-06-22 - 2019-07-20
|Available time period Detail||[2019 Lavender Picking]
6/22～7/20 9:00 ～ 16:30 (L.O. 15:30)
|Schedule||(1) Receive chair-lift (and lavender picking) ticket at the ticket booth after arrival.
(2) Ride on the lift to reach the hill top. Enjoy the panoramic views of mountain range and farmland.
(3) Go to the lavender picking reception desk to get scissors, paper and souvenir bag and try picking. Enjoy photo shooting.
(4) Ride the lift back to the bottom with picked lavender.
(5) Refresh with soft-served icecream or soft drink.
|Requirements for participation||Person who can ride by oneself
|Things to bring / required items||Recommended items to carry with you are: hat, towel, sneaker shoes (you may need to walk on slope ground)
|Included in this fee||1. Round ticket for chair lift
2. Lavender picking fee*
3. Sweet/soft drink
*The fee includes equipment fee (scissors, newspaper, mini plastic cup, plastic bag, etc.)
|Not included in fees||Taking out lavender exceeding prescribed amout (1 mini plastic cup or 1 plastic bag) will be charged additional price.
|Meeting location||Chair lift ticket booth
|Meeting location Detail||3 min. by taxi from JR Nakafurano St.; 2 min. by car from Farm Tomita
|Address of meeting location||
1-41 Miyamachi,Nakafurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
[Car] 50 min. from Asahikawa Airport; 2 hrs 20 min. from Shinchitose Airport via Shimukappu IC or 2 hrs 30 min. via Mikasa IC; 2 min. from Farm Tomita.
[Bus] 2 hrs 30 min. from Sapporo St. by Chuo Bus; 50 min. from Asahikawa Airport by Furano Bus.
[JR] 2 hrs 15 min from Sapporo St. with Takikawa St. transit or 2 hrs 40 min. via Asahikawa St. transit.
[Taxi] 3 min. from Nakafurano St.
[Walk] 15 min. from Nakafurano St; 15 min. from Farm Tomita.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Cash(JPY), QR code payment, Credit cards
highlights in this area
|"Hokuseiyama" situated in the western hill, this symbolic flower park displays 4 kinds of lavenders, sunflower, marigold, salvia and other annual plants from mid-June to the early September. At the peak climbing up by the single chair-lift, you will surely fall in love with the vast panorama of Mt. Tokachi Range, rural farmland of Furano Basin and purple carpet of lavender blossom.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 4 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.