No.4861[Sapporo] Soba making experience near SUSUKINO Station - Beginners are all welcome!!
Adult (per person) ：5,000 yen
Ages under 12 (per person) *With 2 or more adults ：500 yen
All season program Required
About 1.5 hours
You can taste your own Soba as a lunch!
We are in GOOD Location near Susukino subway station.
Beginners are all welcome!
After making, you can taste your own SOBA.
It is so exciting!!
We use the Buckwheat flour produced in Hokkaido.
We are sure it is good memory of your Hokkaido Travel.
Let's enjoy Soba making together!!
Let's start soba making!
Taking many photo for your memory.
The owner will give you a lecture. Enjoy together!!
|Program||[Sapporo] Soba making experience near SUSUKINO Station - Beginners are all welcome!!|
Adult (per person) :5,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||About 1.5 hours
|Schedule||Soba Making: About 1 hour
Soba Tasting: About 30 min
|group / party||Up to 10 people.|
|Requirements for participation||・Minimum participants: 2 Adults
・People whose age is 15 years old and under, please be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
・Maximum participants: 10 people
|Things to bring / required items||○Please come in comfortable clothing.|
|Included in this fee||Guide fee, Soba(to be tasted), Rental apron, Tax|
|Meeting location||Soba Noodle & Sake Restaurant [Mondo]|
|Address of meeting location||
Daini-Takebayashi Building 1F, 9-21, Minami (South) 5- Nishi (West)4, ,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Walk 1 min from Susukino subway station
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay on site in cash(JPY) or by credit card.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 1 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.