No.4833- Looking for the famous water - Snowy Kyogoku exploration tour!! After exploring, let’s use the famous water to eat Snowman Shabu shabu and drink an incredible coffee.
- Niseko / Rusutsu
Price per person：8,000 yen Available
2018-12-20 - 2019-03-31 Required
About 3 hours (including mealtime)
* The trekking time is about 1 hour 30 minutes
Let's explore the snow-covered Kyogoku in search of the water springing from Mt. Yotei!!
After the exploration, you can treat yourself to the tour including “Kyogoku Snowman Shabu shabu” and coffee made with the water you have drawn yourself!
In the station restaurant you can eat a lot of dishes made with the famous, delicious water, but our recommendation for the winter is the "Kyogoku Snowman Shabu shabu", which comes with a cute snowman!
Put the meat and vegetables in the soup made Kyogoku's famous water. It already is delicious, but by using freshly drawn natural water, it becomes even more so!
In this tour, in order to taste that delicious shabu shabu, we will go on an adventure through snow-covered land to find the water springing from Mt. Yotei.
Even with Kyogoku’s snow, you will be safe if you wear snow shoes. Mt. Yotei stands behind the snowy landscape. We will approach the water spring while looking upon a beautiful scenery one cannot usually see.
After the adventure, we will warm up our chilled bodies by eating shabu shabu and delicious siphon coffee made with the water we drew ourselves. If you do not like coffee, you can also try to make tea with a tea whisk.
A majestic view and delicious food. A special winter tour which will satisfy both your spirit and your appetite.
- Kyogoku Snowman Shabu shabu -
It comes with grated radish shaped as a cute snowman, which you can put into the sauce or drop in the hot pot and watch it slowly melt. A healthy and fun to look at delicious shabu shabu.
You can choose from 3 kinds of ingredients. In addition to the Japanese “wagyu” beef and seafood, you can also choose the healthy vegetable shabu shabu. Of course, it is also suitable for vegetarians! A new menu recommendation for this winter.
- Superb coffee with natural water -
Only using the natural water we have drawn ourselves to make shabu shabu would be a waste!
After the meal, let’s enjoy a cup of siphon-brewed coffee. There is also matcha tea for people who do not drink coffee. Try making it with the traditional bamboo tea whisk.
"Kyogoku Snowman Shabu shabu" It comes with grated radish shaped as a cute snowman!
It is the best season to see Mt. Yotei in winter.
The spring water is formed from rain and snow that fell on Mt. Yotei for many decades and is an authentic natural spring.
|Program||- Looking for the famous water - Snowy Kyogoku exploration tour!! After exploring, let’s use the famous water to eat Snowman Shabu shabu and drink an incredible coffee.|
Price per person:8,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-12-20 - 2019-03-31
|Required time||About 3 hours (including mealtime)
※ The trekking time is about 1 hour 30 minutes
|Requirements for participation||Number of people: 2 to 8 people
Age: 10 years old and above
Other conditions: How to walk about 2 km
|Things to bring / required items||Warm clothing easy to move in (ski wear etc.)
*We rent accessories for the cold weather (Rental fee 500yen)
|Included in this fee||- Guide fee
- Snowshoe charge
- Meals (Kyogoku Snowman Shabu-shabu)
- Coffee (or tea) cost after meals
* There is juice for those who do not like either.
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||- Rental fee for cold-weather accessories
- Fee for additional orders (eg. meals)
|Meeting location||“Michi no eki - Meisui no Sato Kyogoku”|
|Address of meeting location||
45-1 Kawanishi-Aza, Kyogoku-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido,Kyogoku-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
[ By car ]
Approximately 1 hour 45 minutes from Sapporo
About 2 hours from Chitose Airport
About 4 hours from Hakodate
[ by public transportation ]
From Kutchan Station of JR, take Donan Bus, get off at "Kyogoku bus terminal" and walk about 15 minutes.
*The bus ride time is about 30 minutes.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.|
[Note] The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Let's explore the snow-covered Kyogoku in search of the water springing from Mt. Yotei!! After the exploration, you can treat yourself to the tour including “Kyogoku Snowman Shabu shabu” and coffee made with the water you have drawn yourself!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido