60 years over：4,536yen
60 years over：4,320yen
2019-04-01 - 2019-10-31 Required
approx 2 hours Language Japanese,English
Opened on 4th November 2017!!!
|Program||NAC ADVENTURE PARK|
|Available time period||
2019-04-01 - 2019-10-31
|Required time||approx 2 hours|
|Requirements for participation||Age
Any age are welcome as long as you are taller than our height limit.
Children under 13 years old need a guardian ( One guardian for 2 children ).
Adventure course（Chamereon,Yellow, Green, Blue course) : 115 cm over
Red / Black course : 140cm over
under 120 kg
under 100 cm
|Things to bring / required items||Please choose the appropriate clothes depending on the weather. Make sure it is loose fitting and easy to move in. It is best to use old clothes you don’t mind getting dirty (please do not come wearing a skirt )
We recommend to wear waterproofs if it is raining .
We recommend grippy gloves but they are not essential
Please wear regular shoes or trainers (your whole foot must be covered, not sandals or high heel.
|Included in this fee||Safety equipment|
|Meeting location||On-site meeting.
*There is not a NAC Centre.
|Meeting location Detail||It is just next to the family lift at Grand Hirafu Ski Resort which is 3mins away from NAC Niseko Adventure Centre by a car.|
|Address of meeting location||
196-12 Yamada, Kutchan-cho Abuta-gun Hokkaido 044-0081,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
You can park a car at Sun Sports Land Parking and 15 min to walk.
Or you can come to the adventure park directly by ski or snowboard.
<Ski off season>
You can park a car at Hirafu Parking 1 and walk across to our Adventure Park (3 mins).
Show Big Map
|Payment method||On-site payment.
Cash or Credit card
highlights in this area
|The safety equipment is " Click it " ! is very easy to use and trustable which join directly to a harness. It cannot be off both when you move from a tree to tree. You can enjoy it without any worries.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
NAC was started in 1995 by Ross Findlay as a river rafting company with the goal of sharing the fun and excitement of this area's beautiful nature with everyone! Accredited by the Hokkaido Guiding Association.
Huge Adventure Park that can enjoy with 115 of elements!
Company:NAC Niseko Adventure Park
Address:179-53 YamadaKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun HokkaidoNAC Niseko Adventure Centre Address:179-53 YamadaKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun HokkaidoNAC Niseko AdveNAC Niseko Adventure Centre Address:179-53 YamadaKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun HokkaidoKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido