No.471[Program currently off season] Snow Adventure Tour in Abashiri to See Frozen Waterfall
Adult (per person)：5,000 yen
Ages 10 to 12 (per person)：3,500 yen
2019-01-05 - 2019-03-10 Required
3 hrs (including pick-up); starting at:
Let's take a slow walk across the snowfield and the Okhotsk shoreline to see the dynamic view of a frozen waterfall by the ocean.
※From December to mid-January the chance of seeing drift ice is extremely low. Instead, it is a time when the process of freezing the waterfall is seen, or the possibility of encountering a seal is high.
Enjoy walking with "Snowshoe"
The guide is the interpretor between you and the nature
Dramatic and beautiful icefall, right in front of you
|Program||[Program currently off season] Snow Adventure Tour in Abashiri to See Frozen Waterfall|
Adult (per person):5,000 yen
|Available time period||
2019-01-05 - 2019-03-10
|Required time||3 hrs (including pick-up); starting at:
|Requirements for participation||Ages 10 and up
Minimum 1 participant
|Things to bring / required items||What to wear:
- Warm, waterproof outerwear
- Fleece or down mid layer
- Synthetic underwear
- Waterproof gloves
- Hat that covers ears
- Warm boots/trekking shoes
- Thick or multi-layered socks
(Free boots rentals are available in limited sizes and quantity. Please ask.)
|Included in this fee||Guide fee, insurance, snowshoe rentals|
|Meeting location||Abashiri City
(Pick up/drop off available from area hotels and Abashiri Station)
|Payment method||Please pay onsite in cash.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Our programs are intended for guests in all ages and can be participated in without complicated equipment of your own. The nature can never be so fun and easy to enjoy without the guide.
The icefall comes out different in shape each year. Why don't you come check it out?
Address:267-14Nakazono Abashiri HokkaidoAbashiri Hokkaido