Ice fishing in Abashiri - all equipments and lecture provided, so drop in with no worries!
When the lake is frozen, it is time for ice fishing! This program is ideal for beginners, as it is a guided course including the tent and tempura cooking at the end. Program duration is 100 minutes, but it may be as long as 2 hours if you like it and the condition is right and comfortable.
2019-01-05 - 2019-03-21
Ages 6 to 12 (per person):3,000 yen
Ages 6 and up
- Warm, waterproof outerwear
- Fleece or down mid layer
- Synthetic underwear
- Waterproof gloves
- Hat that covers ears
- Warm boots/trekking shoes
- Thick or multi-layered socks
- The program may not be held if the ice condition is bad.
- You cannot participate if you are pregnant.
- Tour course and schedule may be altered if any danger is detected.
- We will let you know promptly if the program is canceled due to weather conditions.
- Cancellation fees may apply if you cancel for your own reasons near the date of booking.
- Cancellation fees
7-4 days prior to the booked date: 20% of program fee
3-1 day prior to the booked date: 50% of program fee
On the booked date/no show: 100% of program fee