4-hour tour by an English speaking local guide will bring you lots of ideas for your free day. Our friendly, accommodating, and licensed guides will advise you about the landmarks, transportation, their own favorite local foods, or anything else you're interested in.
Central Wholesale Market
Only the freshest seafood is delivered to the Outside Market and Central Wholesale Market, located right next to each other. This lively area is known as “Sapporo's Kitchen". Great for shopping, and famous for its market restaurants. Fresh crabs, salmon, salmon roe, scallops, and assorted seafood rice bowls are very popular lunches served at a reasonable price! This is a must on your bucket list of things to eat in Sapporo City!
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
Local call "Akarenga" which mean "Red Bricks". A colorful flower in summer and a snowman in winter welcome you to come. It's a popular spot to take photos in front of the flower gardens!
The Clock Tower is the symbolic building of Sapporo. The clock continues to run and keep time, and the chimes can be heard every hour.
Sapporo TV Tower
The Sapporo TV Tower is a landmark of Sapporo, is a 147.2 meters high TV tower with an observation floor 90 meters above the ground. It's a good location to see whole Odori Park and Sapporo city.
The Odori Park is a downtown oasis stretching approximately 1.5 km from east to west in central Sapporo. It hosts a variety of events; the Sapporo Snow Festival in February, the Lilac Festival in May, the Yosakoi Soran Festival in June, the Summer Festival with the Odori Summer Beer Garden, the Sapporo Autumn Fest, and the White Illumination event in winter. Let's taste Hokkaido corn of a specialty "corn wagon"!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31
- Meet your guide at the hotel you will be staying
- Downtown walking --- Government Building, Clock Tower, Odori Park
- Sapporo Wholesale Market for lunch and exploring
- Ends at somewhere you requested
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic or weather conditions.
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees (Shiroi Koibito Park: 600 yen per adult)
[Others: ] By cash or credit card on the day
*Credit Card Guarantee is required if your group has more than 5 people or you request to book a specific restaurant.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for the icy roads in winter (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day.
- 4 hours is counted from the time confirmed in advance, not from the time you come up in the morning.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%