No.460[機器翻譯頁] Heat Up the Ice Rink - Experience Curling!
Child (Aged 7 to 12)：3,500 yen
1 November 2017 - 31 March 2018 Required
Approx. 2 hours
Come experience the Winter Olympic Sport “Curling “ at the Sorachigawa sports rink, the place where Japanese Olympians hone their skills.
After a short lesson, you can play a mini-game among family or friends. An exciting game that “heats up” the ice rink!
The name of “Curling” came from the way the stone curls as it slides on the ice. Give it a try!
This activity is weatherproof. You can even enjoy the game during a snow storm!
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] Heat Up the Ice Rink - Experience Curling!|
|Available time period||
2017-11-01 - 2018-03-31
|Required time||Approx. 2 hours
|group / party||Up to group of 24 people|
|Requirements for participation||Ages 7 and up
Minimum 2 participants
|Things to bring / required items||Jacket/trousers (ski wear), gloves, winter cap, warm winter boots
*If you are traveling and find it difficult to bring heavy duty winter wear, or you might need some extra warmth, we have exra winter wear (size &style may vary) that is available upon request. Feel free to ask us at the time of booking.
* Due to below-freezing temperatures, recommend wearing a sweater, long pants, thick socks, etc.
|Included in this fee||Instruction fee, curling equipment rental, mini-game fee, sales tax
|Meeting location||Sorachigawa Sports Rink
|Address of meeting location||
Ochiai, Minami-Furano,Sorachi-gun,Minamifurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
3 hour drive: Take Hokkaido Expressway to Mikasa, then drive through Katsurazawa and Furano, enter Minami-Furano on Route 38, turn left at the Curling Hall sign.
1 hour and 40 minutes by JR Express train from JR Sapporo station→ JR Tomamu( pick up is available upon request at JR Tomamu station)
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Pick up and drop off available from JR Tomamu station (Sekishou-sen) and JR Ochiai station(Nemurohonsen) upon request. Please ask us the time of booking.|
|Payment method||Cash (yen) only, please pay on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
In 1987 I established Ochiai (Minami Furano) with the aim to become an outdoor activities personal trainer. I would like to show everyone how much fun Hokkaido's great nature is in all seasons!
[We are accredited to the Hokkaido Outdoor Guiding Association]
This is where two Olympians grew up! Join the game and give it a try!
Company:NPO Donkoro Outdoor School
Address:1074 OchiaiMinamifurano-cho, Sorachi-gun Hokkaido