No.4417[Morning Tour] Watching Auctions at Wholesale Market
per person (4 or more)：2,800 yen
per person (Group of 3)：3,700 yen
per person (Group of 2)：5,500 yen
1 person：11,000 yen
1 Apr. 2018 - 31 Mar. 2019 Required
Approx. 3.5 hours Language English
Watch the real local auction at Sapporo Central Wholesale Market and enjoy fresh seafood breakfast & exploring the market for visitors.
The tour starts from the most spectacular auction Tuna. This market has a record of 759 lb weight tuna sold at US$36,720.
You also visit a famous Japanese knife shop Miyabun between the auctions. Inside the market, there is a very local restaurant which offers fresh seafood at a reasonable price.
After exploring the auction venue, enjoy walking and shopping at Curb market for visitors!
**All auctions are held on the 1st floor and watchable from the 2nd floor only.
Watch auctions held downstairs from visitors' walkway!
Fruits and Vegetable Auction
Breakfast (at your own expense)
|Program||[Morning Tour] Watching Auctions at Wholesale Market|
per person (4 or more):2,800 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-01 - 2019-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 April 2018 - 31 March 2019
* Unavailable Dates: Every Wednesday and Sunday, Public Holiday, Market Holiday and 6th to 31st December 2018
|Required time||Approx. 3.5 hours|
|Schedule||5:15 am Meet your guide
5:30 am Sapporo Central Wholesale Market
- Watch 3 auctions --- Tuna, other fishes, fruits and vegetavles
- Drop by a famous Japanese knife shop Miyabun
- Breakfast inside the market
8:45 am Return to the meeting point
* Schedule might be changed due to the market condition.
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||None|
|Included in this fee||- local licensed private guide
- 8% consumption tax
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||- Transportation costs (about 3,700 yen per taxi for round trip)
|Meeting location||Centrally located Sapporo hotels|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||By guide|
|Payment method||- Tour fee: Advance Payment by credit card
- Transportation costs: By or credit card
- Breakfast: By cash
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Visit Sapporo Central Wholesale Market to see local auction with a private local guide!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido