No.4407hat！DogSledding Experience ♪Friendly Course <5~8km>
3 people 1 sled:35,000yen
2 people 1 sled:30,000yen
1person 1 sled:21,000yen
10 December-15 April Required
①9:00 - 11:00
②13:00 - 15:00
Enjoy the spectacular scenery and crystal clear air while feeling the rhythm of sled dogs running and panting.
The course is flat - with few hills and valleys, making it a good recommendation for tourists from overseas and families.
The course begins with an indoor lecture from your guide, greeting the dogs, harnessing them, setting the musher rope, and then you're ready for a thrilling start!!
Guests will not merely be passengers, but will be able to personally experience all of the actual elements of dog-sledding - including rope management during a run, audible instructions to the dogs, speed control through braking, disembarking from the sled and running, and pedaling (kicking the snow with one leg to assist the dogs).
After reaching the goal, it's time to remove the ropes and harnesses, reward the dogs with a treat, and enjoy some tea in the warmth of base camp. After relaxing and catching your breath, the tour will come to an end.
|Program||hat！DogSledding Experience ♪Friendly Course|
3 people 1 sled:35,000 yen
|Available time period||
2017-12-10 - 2018-04-15
|Available time period Detail||10 December-15 April|
|Required time||About 2 hours|
|Requirements for participation||・Up to 6 people (2 sleds).
・5 years old and above.
|Included in this fee||Dog Sledding instructor fee, a pair of boots, Ski wear(only for Adult), hard hat(Helmet), snow goggle.
|Meeting location Detail||Minami-Furano Kita Ochiai 『hat!Base House』
|Address of meeting location||
6 banchi 308 Kitaochiai aza Minami-furanocho Sorachi.,Minamifurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Pick up service is available from Tomamu resort, JR Tomamu, Ochiai, Ikutora.
|Payment method||Cash on site.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 5 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
We have started our business as origin of outdoor adventure company in Japan. Our main fields are South Furano, but some interesting fields can guide for you! All season support your hope outdoor activity.
The Friendly Course is an easy course - perfect for guests who would like to sample the experience of dog-sledding. The course is flat - with few hills and valleys, making it a good recommendation for tourists from overseas and families.
Company:hat! hokkaido advneture tours
Address:字北落合308-6Minamifurano-cho, Sorachi-gun Hokkaido