No.4351Day trip around Kushiro wetland with a guide and a driver.
+One day plan (approx. 8 hours)
In the case of one use, it is 25000 JPY.
In the case of two use, it is 16000 JPY/per.
In the case of three use, it is 13000 JPY/per.
+Half day plan (approx. 4 hours)
In the case of one use, it is 15000JPY.
In the case of two use, it is 10000 JPY/per.
In the case of three use, it is 8000 JPY/per.
All season program Required
One day plan (approx. 8 hours)
Half day plan (approx. 4 hours)
I can adjust the departure time when you want.
I will pick you up in a car.
Let's enjoy the seasonal charm of the Kushiro Shitsugen on the tour with the guide.
I can observe a precious plants in cool summer.
Let's enjoy walking with snowshoe during winter.
|Program||Day trip around Kushiro wetland with a guide and a driver.|
【Half day plan】In the case of one use:15,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|group / party||No thank you.
|Included in this fee||The pickup with a guide and the vehicle and a premium are included in this rate.|
|Not included in fees||The following is not included in a guide rate.
Canoe. Pleasure boat. Use charges of the public transport.
Facilities charge.Lunch expense.
|Meeting location||Your stay place and Kushiro Station or Kushiro Airport.|
|Address of meeting location||Kushiro, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||I will pick you up at your stay place and Kushiro Station or Kushiro Airport in a car.|
|Payment method||I'm sorry, but we don't accept credit cards. Please pay by cash at meeting place.|
highlights in this area
|The beautiful bird living in the Kushiro wetland is the Red- crowned Crane known as Tancho in Japan. The bird has been revered as a symbol of longevity and happiness. They are protected species designated as a Special Natural Treasure.
The Kushiro wetland is the largest wetland in Japan. It accounts for about 60 percent of all wetlands in the country. It may be hard to believe that 6000 years ago this entire area was covered with seawater, making the Kushiro area into a large bay.
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
I was born in Kushiro City. I found a guide company from 2014. I would like to charm East Hokkaido to everybody.
This tour is a made-to-order program. It is two kinds of a course that is one day or half day. Please enjoy nature of Kushiro slowly. If you hope with pickup, I take you to the place. The capacity is to three people.
Company:Kusuri Dekoboko Guide Company
Address:3-58-8, Mihara, Kushiro, Hokkaido 085-0065 JapanKushiro Hokkaido