No.4322Sapporo and Otaru Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)
from 23000 yen per group Available
1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020 Required
8 hours Language English
Visiting landmarks of Sapporo and Otaru quickly, and having a fresh seafood lunch in the port city Otaru. Starting and Ending at the hotel you're staying!
1. Professional guides
Professional guides are highly proficient in English and have a deep knowledge of Japan’s history and culture and the local areas we are visiting. They are full of warmth and humor and pay careful attention to the needs and preferences of our guests. They are constantly seeking ways to upgrade their skills and experience in order to become the best tour guides.
2. Regular guides
Regular guides are licensed local guides with fewer work experiences than professional guides. Despite their relatively limited skills and experience, they are attentive and enthusiastic and will offer you appropriate support on your way to explore Sapporo and other cities. We have no doubt you will enjoy traveling with them.
The photogenic landmark Otaru Canal
See what kind of seafood locals usually eat at Sankaku seafood market
Learn from your guide the background of Clock Tower
|Program||Sapporo and Otaru Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)|
Regular guide (per group):23,000 yen
|Available time period||
2019-04-01 - 2020-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 April 2019 - 31 March 2020|
|Required time||8 hours|
|Schedule||The itinerary can be adjusted to your pace or request.
Meet your guide at the hotel you're staying
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building, Clock Tower, Sapporo TV Tower, Odori Park
Go to Otaru by train or chartered vehicle
Sakaimachi Street --- Musical Box Shop, Kitachi Glass Shop, LeTAO
Lunch at a local restaurant
Sankaku seafood market
Return to Sapporo by train or chartered vehicle
Arrive at the hotel you're staying
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for the icy roads in winter (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day (Mar-Dec)
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Local taxes
[Option] w/ Chartered vehicle:
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- Local taxes
|Not included in fees||- [w/Guide only] Transportation for you and your guide (Train 1280 yen per person + about 3000 yen per taxi)
- Entrance fees (The Old Aoyama Villa 1080 yen per person)
[Option] w/ Chartered vehicle:
- Highway fees 2440 yen
- Parking fees about 1500 yen
|Meeting location||Centrally located Sapporo hotels|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||By guide|
|Payment method||[Tour fee: ] Advance Payment by credit card
[Others: ] By cash or credit card on the day
*Credit Card Guarantee is required if your group has more than 5 people or you request to book a specific restaurant.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 1 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Your guide will take you to the venues smoothly and comfortably. You also can ask him or her to give you advice for your free day.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido