No.4313Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide
from 23,000 yen per group Available
All season program Required
7 hours Language English,Chinese
Start your Sapporo stay in the best way. Our friendly, accommodating, and licensed guides will tell you about the landmarks, culture, and their own favorite local foods.
Only the freshest seafood is delivered to the Outside Market and Central Wholesale Market, located right next to each other. This lively area is known as “Sapporo's Kitchen". Great for shopping, and famous for its market restaurants. Fresh crabs, salmon, salmon roe, scallops, and assorted seafood rice bowls are very popular lunches served at a reasonable price! This is a must on your bucket list of things to eat in Sapporo City!
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
Local call "Akarenga" which mean "Red Bricks". Colorful flower in summer and a snowman in winter welcome you to come. It's a popular spot to take photos in front of the flower gardens!
The Clock Tower is the symbolic building of Sapporo. The clock continues to run and keep time, and the chimes can be heard every hour.
Sapporo TV Tower
The Sapporo TV Tower is a landmark of Sapporo, is a 147.2 meters high TV tower with an observation floor 90 meters above the ground. It's a good location to see whole Odori Park and Sapporo city.
The Odori Park is a downtown oasis stretching approximately 1.5 km from east to west in central Sapporo. It hosts a variety of events; the Sapporo Snow Festival in February, the Lilac Festival in May, the Yosakoi Soran Festival in June, the Summer Festival with the Odori Summer Beer Garden, the Sapporo Autumn Fest, and the White Illumination event in winter. Let's taste Hokkaido corn of a specialty "corn wagon"!
Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory) *Closed until July 11th
This is a unique chocolate factory and theme park for sweets lovers! You can see the Shiroi Koibito cookie production line, taste soft ice cream or a chocolate drink, etc. Don't miss seeing the Mechanical (marionette) Clock Tower in the garden. Of course, the shops sell Shiroi Koibito's famous cookies, as well as many other sweets and gifts.
Hokkaido Shrine and Maruyama Park
The Hokkaido Shrine is a shrine with the highest status rank in Hokkaido. During New Year’s period, over 800,000 people come to the Hokkaido Shrine for Hatsumoude (the first temple visit of the New Year). In spring, this shrine is known for cherry and plum blossoms bloom in same time. Please feel Sapporo history and real Japanese culture with a guide. Let's try an oracle (a fortune slip)!
Visit Central Wholesale Market for exploring and lunch
One of the landmarks you will visit --Sapporo Clock Tower
Shiroi Koibito Park aka Chocolate Factory *Closed until July 11th
|Program||Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide|
Regular guide (per group):23,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Schedule||The itinerary can be adjusted to your pace or request.
- Meet our guide at the accommodation you will be staying
- Hokkaido Shrine and Maruyama Park
- Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory)
- Lunch at Central Wholesale Market
- Government Building
- Clock Tower
- Odori Park
- TV Tower
- Return to the meeting location
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for the icy roads in winter (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day.
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Guide
- Local taxes
[Option] w/ Chartered vehicle:
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- Local taxes
|Not included in fees||- [w/Guide only] Transportation for you and your guide (subway, and taxi about 5,000 yen per taxi)
- Entrance fees
[Option] w/ Chartered vehicle:
- Parking fees about 1,500 yen
|Meeting location||Centrally located Sapporo hotels|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||By guide|
|Payment method||[Tour fee: ] Advance Payment by credit card
[Others: ] By cash or credit card on the day
*Credit Card Guarantee is required if your group has more than 5 people or you request to book a specific restaurant.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 1 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
This is not only sightseeing but also a great chance to talk with a local. Our guide will welcome you like a friend and be pleased to answer your questions about Japan, Hokkaido, our daily life, anything you're interested in.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido