Start your Sapporo stay in the best way. Our friendly, accommodating, and licensed guides will tell you about the landmarks, culture, and their own favorite local foods.
Central Wholesale Market
Only the freshest seafood is delivered to the Outside Market and Central Wholesale Market, located right next to each other. This lively area is known as “Sapporo's Kitchen". Great for shopping, and famous for its market restaurants. Fresh crabs, salmon, salmon roe, scallops, and assorted seafood rice bowls are very popular lunches served at a reasonable price! This is a must on your bucket list of things to eat in Sapporo City!
Former Hokkaido Government Office Building
Local call "Akarenga" which mean "Red Bricks". Colorful flower in summer and a snowman in winter welcome you to come. It's a popular spot to take photos in front of the flower gardens!
The Clock Tower is the symbolic building of Sapporo. The clock continues to run and keep time, and the chimes can be heard every hour.
Sapporo TV Tower
The Sapporo TV Tower is a landmark of Sapporo, is a 147.2 meters high TV tower with an observation floor 90 meters above the ground. It's a good location to see whole Odori Park and Sapporo city.
The Odori Park is a downtown oasis stretching approximately 1.5 km from east to west in central Sapporo. It hosts a variety of events; the Sapporo Snow Festival in February, the Lilac Festival in May, the Yosakoi Soran Festival in June, the Summer Festival with the Odori Summer Beer Garden, the Sapporo Autumn Fest, and the White Illumination event in winter. Let's taste Hokkaido corn of a specialty "corn wagon"!
Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory) *Closed until July 11th
This is a unique chocolate factory and theme park for sweets lovers! You can see the Shiroi Koibito cookie production line, taste soft ice cream or a chocolate drink, etc. Don't miss seeing the Mechanical (marionette) Clock Tower in the garden. Of course, the shops sell Shiroi Koibito's famous cookies, as well as many other sweets and gifts.
Hokkaido Shrine and Maruyama Park
The Hokkaido Shrine is a shrine with the highest status rank in Hokkaido. During New Year’s period, over 800,000 people come to the Hokkaido Shrine for Hatsumoude (the first temple visit of the New Year). In spring, this shrine is known for cherry and plum blossoms bloom in same time. Please feel Sapporo history and real Japanese culture with a guide. Let's try an oracle (a fortune slip)!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
All season program
- Meet our guide at the accommodation you will be staying
- Hokkaido Shrine and Maruyama Park
- Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory)
- Lunch at Central Wholesale Market
- Government Building
- Clock Tower
- Odori Park
- TV Tower
- Return to the meeting location
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
[Option] Sedan for 1-3 ppl (per group):54,000 yen
[Option] Van for 4-8 ppl (per group):62,000 yen
[Option] Minibus for 9-20 ppl (per group):77,000 yen
[Option] Upgrade to Professional guide (per group):15,000 yen
- Local taxes
[Option] w/ Chartered vehicle:
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
- Local taxes
- Entrance fees
[Option] w/ Chartered vehicle:
- Parking fees about 1,500 yen
[Others: ] By cash or credit card on the day
*Credit Card Guarantee is required if your group has more than 5 people or you request to book a specific restaurant.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for the icy roads in winter (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day.
- 7 hours is counted from the time confirmed in advance, not from the time you come up in the morning.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 2 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the starting time or No show: 100%