No.4313Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide
from 23,000 yen per group Available
1 Apr. 2018 - 31 Mar. 2019 Required
8 hours Language English
This is the best way to start your Sapporo stay! Our local Tour Guides will guide you through their knowledge and experiences, and you will get ideas for your free day. We are also able to add/remove places on your request!
1. Professional guides
Professional guides are highly proficient in English and have a deep knowledge of Japan’s history and culture and the local areas we are visiting. They are full of warmth and humor and pay careful attention to the needs and preferences of our guests. They are constantly seeking ways to upgrade their skills and experience in order to become the best tour guides.
2. Cubs guides
Cubs guides are licensed local guides with fewer work experiences than professional guides. Despite their relatively limited skills and experience, they are attentive and enthusiastic and will offer you appropriate support on your way to explore Sapporo and other cities. We have no doubt you will enjoy traveling with them.
The Clock Tower is the symbolic building of Sapporo. The clock continues to run and keep time, and the chimes can be heard every hour.
Shiroi Koibito Park is a unique chocolate factory and theme park for sweets lovers !
Not only for shopping, but also famous for its market restaurants. Must-try seafood in the market !
|Program||Sapporo Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide|
Cubs guide:23,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-01 - 2019-03-31
|Available time period Detail||1 Apr. 2018 - 31 Mar. 2019|
|Schedule||*We are also able to add/remove places on your request.
9:00am Meet your guide at the hotel you're staying
- Hokkaido shrine and Maruyama Park
- Shiroi Koibito Park (Ishiya Chocolate Factory)
- Lunch at Central Wholesale Market
- Downtown walking --- Government Building, Clock Tower, Odori Park
5:00pm Arrive at the hotel you're staying
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for the icy roads in winter (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day.
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Local Guide
- 8% consumption tax
[Option] Vehicle & Driver:
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
|Not included in fees||- Transportation costs (subway 440 yen p.p. + about 5000 yen per taxi. Depending on how much you walk)
- Entrance fees
[Option] Vehicle & Driver:
- Parking fees
|Meeting location||Centrally located Sapporo hotels|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||By guide|
|Payment method||[Tour fee: ] Advance Payment by credit card in Japanse yen. All transaction fees will be paid by the remitter.
[Others: ] By cash
[Deposit for lunch: ] Credit Card Guarantee is required to book a specific restaurant if your group has more than 5 people or you request it.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 8-10 days before: 20%
- 2-7 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the startomg time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Your guide will take you to the venues smoothly and confortably. You also can ask him or her to give you advices for your free day.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido