No.4257Otaru Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)
Cubs guide：16,000 yen
[Option] Vehicle/Sedan：52,000 yen
Professional guide：36,000 yen
[Option] Vehicle/Van：60,000 yen
[Option] Vehicle/Minibus：75,000 yen
1 April 2018 - 31 Dec 2018 Required
8 hours Language English
This is the best way to explore Otaru! Our local English Speaking Tour Guide will guide you through their knowledge and experiences, and you will understand more about the historical city. We are also able to add/remove places on your request!
1. Professional guides
Professional guides are highly proficient in English and have a deep knowledge of Japan’s history and culture and the local areas we are visiting. They are full of warmth and humor and pay careful attention to the needs and preferences of our guests. They are constantly seeking ways to upgrade their skills and experience in order to become the best tour guides.
2. Cubs guides
Cubs guides are licensed local guides with fewer work experiences than professional guides. Despite their relatively limited skills and experience, they are attentive and enthusiastic and will offer you appropriate support on your way to explore Sapporo and other cities. We have no doubt you will enjoy traveling with them.
Visit Tanaka sake brewery and learn how they make Japanese-sake there. Of cause, you can taste it, too!
Enjoy sightseeing and shopping at Sakaimachi Street. There is the main store of a famous cheese cake chain stores Le Tao!
if you go to Otaru, you should try the fresh seafood! We will arrange a local restaurant for your lunch.
|Program||Otaru Private Full-Day Tour with Local Licensed Guide (from Sapporo)|
Cubs guide:16,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-01 - 2018-12-31
|Available time period Detail||1 April 2018 - 31 Dec 2018|
|Schedule||09:00am Meet your guide at the hotel you're staying
09:40am-10:21am Transfer to Minami Otaru by JR train
10:35am-11:15am Tanaka Sake Brewery "Kikkogura"
11:30am-12:00pm Otaru Canal
12:30pm-01:30pm Lunch at Otaru Sushi Street
01:40pm-03:00pm Sakaimachi Street --- Musical Box Museum, Kitachi Glass, LeTAO
03:00pm-03:40pm Sankaku seafood market
04:00pm-04:32pm Transfer to Sapporo by JR train
05:00pm Arrive at the hotel you're staying
*Schedule and destinations may be changed due to the traffic, weather or other condition.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 1 person|
|Things to bring / required items||- Comfortable walking shoes.
- Winter gear and snow boots with non-slippery soles for the icy roads in winter (Dec-Mar).
- Rainwear or umbrella for the rainy day.
|Included in this fee||- English Speaking Licensed Tour Guide
- 8% consumption tax
[Option] Vehicle & Driver:
- Japanese speaking driver
- Fuel fee
|Not included in fees||- Transportation expenses
(Estimation: train 1280 yen per person + 1,000 yen per taxi)
- Lunch for you
- Lunch for your guide (@1,000 yen)
- Entrance fee
[Option] Vehicle & Driver:
- Highway fee
- Parking fee
- Lunch for your driver (@1,000 yen)
|Meeting location||The hotel you're staying in Sapporo.|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||By guide|
|Payment method||[Tour fee: ] Advance Payment by credit card or bank transfer in Japanse yen
*All transaction fees will be paid by remitter.
[Others: ] Onsite by Japanese yen cash.
[Deposit for lunch: ] If you request a specific restaurant for lunch, or your group has more than 5 people, deposit payment is required to make a reservation.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
- 8-10 days before: 20%
- 2-7 days before: 30%
- 1 day before: 40%
- On the day, before the starting time: 50%
- On the day, after the startomg time or No show: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 5 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Your guide will take you to the venues smoothly and confortably. You also can ask him or her to give you advices for your free day.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido