Enjoy rafting in a course with a magnificent view! It's the closest site from Asahikawa Airport.
The Chubetsu River flows through the countryside of Higashikawa Town and Higashi-Kagura Town. Under the vast sky, looking the mountain range of Taisetsu-zan in the distance, you will be feeling GREAT!!
It's an ideal activity specially recommended for people whose time is limitied, or people who wish to enjoy an easygoing rafting experience.
2019-05-10 - 2019-09-30
①9:00 - 11:00
②13:00 - 15:00
Price per child (age 4 to 12):5,000 yen
★Hot drink & cookie/candy presented too♪
highlights in this area
Why not stay at "Pension Hoshi-ni-negaiwo" (When you wish upon a star)?
We can chat, drink and enjoy together♪
- Minimum participants 2 people.
(If there are other guests joining, single participant is welcome, so please apply first, then we will inform you.)
-Children must be accompanied by adults.
- We accept groups of up to 30 people. Please inquire for price through "ask us by email" button.
10 minutes' drive from Asahikawa Airport.
Show Big Map
- Please bring towels, change of clothes and swimming suits. Clothes that can get wet such as shorts and T-shirts are okay too. (Nylon jersey outfit rentals available for 300 yen.) Jeans are not allowed because when they get wet they become very heavy and dangerous.
- You may wear contact lenses, but they may get lost when you're in water. Please use disposable ones. Rental swimming goggles are also available. (No warranty is available on any loss or damages of your contact lenses. Please wear eye glasses with a strap. Straps are sold here too.)
- Please do not wear a watch or accessories during the tour. They may get lost, cause injury or cause damage to dry suits and so on.
- No worries if you can't swim or have no experience (most of our participants are with no experience). You will wear a helmet and a life-jacket, so don't worry even if you can't swim!
- This is an activity that takes place in the nature, so please follow the instructions of our tour guide at all times.
- This tour is held in the rain. However, it may be cancelled for your safety on circumstances like extremely high/low water level.
- There may be charges for damages and losses caused by participants intentionally on rental equipments.
- You can not join if you are under the influence of alcohol or have a hang over.
- All participants must sign a waiver before starting.
- Participants under 18 years old needs parental permission signed.
- If you are disabled or have concerns regarding your health conditions, please notify in the "Inquiries" column on booking. We'd like to do our best to arrange a tour suitable for you.
If you cancel your booking for your own reasons, cancellation fees apply as follows:
30% of program fee (3 days prior)
50% of program fee (2 - 1days Prior)
100% of program fee (on the day)
* After submitting request form, we [Flying Dolphins Adventure Services] will reply you by email.
If you receive the email from us, please reply that you received successfully.
If we don't receive reconfirmation, your request might be cancelled.
(If you are not able to receive our email, please check junk mail box just in case.)
* Please contact the full amount of cancellation without contact.
* If you can not participate in the late tour due to traffic jam etc., you will be charged a cancellation fee, so please make sure to have plenty of time on your reservation day.