No.4182A Guide Walk Through Four Seasons in Beech Forest
●Long Course：Adult 4,500 yen・Child 2,500 yen ●Short Course：Adult 3,500 yen・Child 2,000 yen ●Snow shoes in Winter：Adult 4,500 yen・Child 3,000 yen Available
All season program Required
●Long Course---- 2.5 hours ●Short Course--- 1.5 hours ●Winter Snow Shoe Walk---2.5 hours Language Japanese,English
Welcome to our Beech Forest!!
It's the kind of beauty that you'll never get tired of, no matter how many times you see it.
Let's enjoy walking with us in a Northernmost Beech Forest.
The Beech trees bud every year around 10th May.
The newly unfurling leaves are a translucent pale green.
You'll be able to enjoy a quiet stroll in Spring Beech Forest.
With the coming of summer, the new green of spring deepens it's color.
The vibrant summer leaves catch the sun's harsh rays,
and you will feel filtered sunlight that comes through the leaves of a tree.
Autumn is the most beautiful season in Beech Forest.
The leaves which offer such cooling shade in the summer begin to shift from green to gold,
and soon every tree in the area has donned a dazzling array gilt and scarlet.
Winter in all over Kuromatsunai is covered with the snow.
Once you wear the traditional snow shoes in Kuromatsunai Town, you will realize it is easy to walk on the snow.
【Summer】The sunlight comes through the leaves and fresh air...Feel so nice!!
【Autumn】The leaves of Beech trees are changed gold color.
【Winter】Blue Sky and Soft Rime. What a beautiful contrast!!
|Program||A Guide Walk Through Four Seasons in Beech Forest|
Long Course ( Adult ):4,500 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||●Long Course---- 2.5 hours
●Short Course--- 1.5 hours
●Winter Snow Shoe Walk---2.5 hours
|Requirements for participation||- Ages 9 and up|
|Things to bring / required items||- Winter -
* Snow wear
* Winter boots
* Winter gloves
* Winter cap (that covers your ears)
* Warm socks (your feet get cold, so two layers of socks are recommended)
* Pocket warmer
* Something to drink
- Summer -
* long sleeves shirts
* long trousers
* Cap or Hat
* Walking shoes
* Rain wear
* Something to drink
|Included in this fee||guide fee, insurance fee, snow shoes rental fee|
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Parking of Utasai Beech Forest|
|Address of meeting location||
Kuromatsunai-cho, Suttsu-gun, Hokkaido
- by car -
From Niseko /about 50min
From Lake Toya / about 50 min
From Otaru / about 2 hours
From Hakodate / about 2 hours
From Sapporo / about 2.5 hours
|Payment method||Please pay by cash on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 1 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
The Northern limit Japanese Beech Forests are our treasure!
We support for your Kuromatsunai experience .
Why not visit Northernmost Beech Village in Kuromatsunai Town, and enjoy a different Beech Forest for every season?
Company:Kuromatsunai Tourist Association
Address:545, Kuromatsunai,Kuromatsunai-cho, Suttsu-gun Hokkaido