- Available time period
- All season program
- Required time
- ●Long Course---- 2.5 hours ●Short Course--- 1.5 hours ●Winter Snow Shoe Walk---2.5 hours
- Program fee
- ●Long Course：Adult 4,500 yen・Child 2,500 yen ●Short Course：Adult 3,500 yen・Child 2,000 yen ●Snow shoes in Winter：Adult 4,500 yen・Child 3,000 yen
Welcome to our Beech Forest!!
The beech forest, typical of Japan's deciduous trees, has a certain sort of beauty imparted by the passing of the seasons.
It's the kind of beauty that you'll never get tired of, no matter how many times you see it.
Let's enjoy walking with us in a Northernmost Beech Forest.
The Beech trees bud every year around 10th May.
The newly unfurling leaves are a translucent pale green.
You'll be able to enjoy a quiet stroll in Spring Beech Forest.
With the coming of summer, the new green of spring deepens it's color.
The vibrant summer leaves catch the sun's harsh rays,
and you will feel filtered sunlight that comes through the leaves of a tree.
Autumn is the most beautiful season in Beech Forest.
The leaves which offer such cooling shade in the summer begin to shift from green to gold,
and soon every tree in the area has donned a dazzling array gilt and scarlet.
Winter in all over Kuromatsunai is covered with the snow.
Once you wear the traditional snow shoes in Kuromatsunai Town, you will realize it is easy to walk on the snow.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
All season program
●Short Course--- 1.5 hours
●Winter Snow Shoe Walk---2.5 hours
Long Course ( Child / 9-11 years old):2,500 yen
Short Course ( Adult ):3,500 yen
Short Course ( Child / 9-11 years old):2,000 yen
Snow shoes in Winter ( Adult ):4,500 yen
Snow Shoes in Winter ( Child / 9-11 years old):2,500 yen
- by car -
From Niseko /about 50min
From Lake Toya / about 50 min
From Otaru / about 2 hours
From Hakodate / about 2 hours
From Sapporo / about 2.5 hours
* Snow wear
* Winter boots
* Winter gloves
* Winter cap (that covers your ears)
* Warm socks (your feet get cold, so two layers of socks are recommended)
* Pocket warmer
* Something to drink
- Summer -
* long sleeves shirts
* long trousers
* Cap or Hat
* Walking shoes
* Rain wear
* Something to drink
- Please understand that this is an outdoor activity.
Therefore, please follow the guide's instructions at all times.
- We ask you to assume full responsibility for your actions.
In case of an accident caused by negligence on the part of the customer, please understand that we can not compensate you beyond our insurance coverage.
- Because of possible drastic weather changes the program may be cancelled or the course changed.
- We will not charge cancellation fee before the tour canceled.
- The guide decided to cancel the tour after start program due to the weather condition, please note we don't refund the program fee.