No.4137Japanese culture Experience !! Sushi Making Experience in Susukino！
Adult (12yeard old or more)：5,000 yen
Child (6-11years old)：4,000 yen
All season program Required
About 1Hour 30minutes Language Japanese
Sushi is one of the representative foods of Japan. Are you ready to be a Sushi Chef !
Tuna, Ikura, Uni, etc...
Enjoy your Nigiri sushi with crab soup, rolled omelet, hiyayakko(tofu), Grilled clams and dessert after Sushi making.
Let’s learn how to make sushi!
Enjoy tasty Sushi!
You will master how to make Sushi properly by a Sushi Instructor.
|Program||Japanese culture Experience !! Sushi Making Experience in Susukino！|
Adult (12yeard old or more):5,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||About 1Hour 30minutes|
|Schedule||Monday - Friday.
* If the required time is extended due to customer's convenience, we will charge additional charge.
*Please understand beforehand that it may be changed depending on the situation on the day of the day.
|Requirements for participation||・6 years old or over
・Minimum number of participants：2people〜
|Included in this fee||・Sushi making Experience.
・Your nigiri sushi, crab soup, rolled melet, hiyayakko(tofu), Grilled clams and dessert.
・Rental of working clothes and hat (adult only)
|Not included in fees||・Drinks
|Address of meeting location||
Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Cash on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.