No.4120[Winter]First in Hokkaido, our clear kayak tour in Lake Shikotsu, rated at number 1 for Japan's purest water for 10 consecutive years !
Price per person : 7,000 yen
（12 years and up)
Child (7-11 years /140cm and up): 3,500 yen
( Under 6 years /140cm and under/
from July to September only)
Approx. 1 hour and half Language English
Our clear glass-bottom kayak tour, the first in Hokkaido. Experience the clear, crisp clear waters of Lake Shikotsu with this amazing craft, only 20 of which have been imported to Japan!
Your tour starts from The Chitose River. 'Blue River' shines in a mysterious blue color invites you to the Lake. The lake becomes calm and quiet in Autumn. You may see the reflection of the mountain on the lake.
You don’t feel cold during the tour with wearing dry suit. Rainy day, snowy day… You feel comfortable in any weather condition. Clear Kayak in Hokkaido. Let’s make a winter memory in here.
It’s a clear glass-bottom kayak! It gives you a strange feeling, as if you're both in and above the water. Looking at the mountain covered with snow on a peaceful lake. Why don’t you spend such a luxurious moments?
|Program||[Winter]First in Hokkaido, our clear kayak tour in Lake Shikotsu, rated at number 1 for Japan's purest water for 10 consecutive years !|
Adult（12 years and up):7,000 yen
|Booking benefits||※Free gift pictures (taken during your tour).
・We can't always guarantee that they will be of the best quality, so please feel free to bring your own camera!
※Half price (500 yen) Onsen ticket at the Marukoma Onsen, where we are currently celebrating its 100th year. For use before 3pm. Please let us know if you would like to buy a ticket.(There is a facility called "Shikotsuko Kyuukamura" which is doing a day-trip hot spring until 4pm in the neighborhood)
|Available time period||
2018-11-01 - 2019-03-31
|Available time period Detail||November-March|
|Required time||Approx.1 hour and half
(including preparation and wrap-up)
|Requirements for participation||- 140cm and up
- A parent must accompany the child
- Children 140cm and under can only participate during the July to September tours.
- This program is not recommended for those whose are pregnant.
|Things to bring / required items||(Autumn)
A change of clothes (just in case)
earmuffs or a knit hat to cover your ears/ snow gloves (ski/snowboard winter gloves)
A change of clothes
|Included in this fee||・Photos taken during your tour
・Kayak activity fee/ Kayak/ guide fee/ wet suits for the winter season
|Meeting location||Guest house Shikotsu Kamui|
|Meeting location Detail||Please set the destination on your car navi system for Shikotsu Lake.
Guest house Shikotsu kamui is alongside the parking lot.
|Address of meeting location||
Lake Shikotsu Onsen outdoor parking lot,Chitose, Hokkaido
70 minutes from Sapporo
40 minutes from New Chitose Airport
(by train and bus)
45 minutes from Sapppro to New Chitose Airport.
Take the bus from the airport to Lake Shikotsu
●Public Bus Timetable
From New Chitose Airport (Bus stop No.28) to Lake Shikotsu
8:40 / 11:40 / 14:35 / 16:30
Return to New Chitose Airport from Lake Shikotsu
9:50 / 12:50 / 15:45 / 17:45
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Cash (yen) only, paid on site|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.