This is a bird watching tour for Steller's sea eagles and White tailed eagles.
You can see the very rare eagles in 2 hours in the morning.
The percentage of encountering eagles are nearly 100%.
We achieved it last year.
The tour operates daily and early morning.
Before heading for the viewing site,
you will have a lecture on ecology of eagles and
how to use equipment needed for watching eagles.
You can enjoy watching using a spotting scope and photographing eagles.
This tour is attended by an English speaking guide.
2018-11-04 - 2019-01-31
*Departure time differs by sunrise.
It might be starting between 6:30AM~7:30AM.
We'll inform you of meeting point and time.
＜Tour schedule in 2 hours＞
Meeting at a place where we inform you or
Picking up at your accommodation.
Pay tour fee to the guide
Preparation for the tour
Departure to the spot
Watching and photographing eagles (about 80min)
Back to the meeting point
Let's enjoy eagle watching with your experienced guide!
Child (Age6-11):2,700 yen
Show Big Map
- Departure time differs by sunrise.
- Meeting point and time is announced the day before the tour.
- The tour may be canceled due to bad weather.
- We take place in the wild in a totally natural environment, therefore, please follow your guide's instructions at all times.
- Please join with wearing warm clothes.
A cancellation fee applies.
50% of program fee (previous day)
100% (on the day scheduled)
100% (no show)