No.3998[機器翻譯頁] Cook Authentic Hokkaido Soul Food “Chanchan-Yaki” in Salmon Rich Ishikari with Taxi Pick-Up Service
Group of 2: 9,300 yen per person
Group of 3: 7,800 yen per person
Group of 4: 7,300 yen per person
1 April 2017 - 31 March 2018 Required
3.5 hours Language Japanese,English
"Chanchan-Yaki" is a classic Hokkaido delicacy, cooked by fisherman and enjoyed by all salmon lovers! It is grilled salmon with vegetables, well known as Hokkaido's beloved soul food; simple, yet rich and delicious.
This is truly an authentic Hokkaido experience!!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo! Only 50 minutes from Central Sapporo.
Serving top-quality salmon in Ishikari, a city in Hokkaido famous for their salmon dishes.
Chanchan-Yaki is grilled salmon and vegetables cooked on a hot plate. You might be wondering what the name of the dish means; a popular theory is that the "Chanchan" derives from "quick" (Cha-Cha) and that it is often made by "dad" (Otoh-Chan), hence "Chanchan-Yaki."
The son of a fisherman is proud to share this salmon dish with you! Mr. Yoshioka will teach you how to make real Chanchan-Yaki! The butter sandwiched between slices of salmon, and cooking the vegetables separately with paprika are just some of the Yoshioka household secrets!
It will be served with a fisherman-style hot pot stew “Dainabe”.
If you want to experience authentic Hokkaido food, this is the program for you!
Enjoy the great view of the Ishikari Bay after your meal, the salmon are rich with flavor thanks to this beautiful location. A good photo spot as well.
Butter sandwiched between slices of salmon! The secret recipe revealed!
Vegetables cooked separately with paprika is Yoshioka's way. Let's cook Chanchan-Yaki together!
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] Cook Authentic Hokkaido Soul Food “Chanchan-Yaki” in Salmon Rich Ishikari with Taxi Pick-Up Service|
Group of 2 / per person:9,300 yen
|Available time period||
2017-04-01 - 2018-03-31
|Required time||3.5 hours|
|Schedule||10:30am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
11:20am Arrive at "The Yoshioka"
11:30am-1:00pm Cook Chanchan-Yaki
Enjoy Chanchan-Yaki and Dainabe for lunch
1:00pm Depart "The Yoshioka"
2:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* Please be aware that this program requires 3.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
You will be divided into separate taxis if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Since we'll be cooking, please wear comfortable clothing (your clothes may also get a little dirty).|
|Included in this fee||Chanchan-Yaki making
Chanchan-Yaki and Dainabe lunch
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Your taxi driver will wait for you in the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide / instructor will explain in easy / simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
The son of a fisherman will teach you how to make real Chanchan-Yaki! You won't be able to stop eating rice together with the freshly made delicacy, seasoned with delicious miso and butter.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido