No.3966[機器翻譯頁] [Program currently off season] Delicious Asparagus are Ready for Harvesting with Private Transfer
2 in a vehicle: 11,500 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 9,000 yen p.p
15 April - 20 June 2017 Required
3.5 hours Language Japanese,English
Harvest spring vegetables near Sapporo!
Taste juicy, freshly harvested asparagus with the kids!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
Asparagus is a famous spring vegetable, loved by many in Hokkaido.
"Yoshida Farm" has more than 20 years of experience in farming activities for the public. The farm especially wants children to know the true taste of healthy vegetables, and makes it a goal to grow them organically with low-pesticide.
This asparagus harvesting activity invites you to enjoy the great vegetables of Hokkaido's spring. The harvest takes place in greenhouses or out in the fields, depending on the point in season.
Take a juicy bite into the freshly cut asparagus raw, boiled or charcoal grilled; three ways to enjoy one rich vegetable! You are sure to be shocked by the natural, fresh taste of this Hokkaido asparagus!
The farm is not usually open to visitors from abroad, but we will have our English-speaking staff joining you from Sapporo as your personal translator, making this special activity available to you!
Bite into the freshly harvested raw asparagus for a delicious, juicy surprise! You can also eat them boiled or charcoal grilled right by the fields!
This is not a tourism farm, it's a real farm where you can talk to real farmers!
Private transfer from and to the hotel you will stay.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] [Program currently off season] Delicious Asparagus are Ready for Harvesting with Private Transfer|
2 in a vehicle / Adult per person:11,500 yen
|Available time period||
2017-04-15 - 2017-06-20
|Available time period Detail||15 April - 9 May 2017 (Greenhouse Harvest)
10 May - 20 June 2017 (Field Harvest)
* Unavailable Dates:
Apr. 28-30, 2017
May. 1-14, 2017
* Dates may vary depending on the growth of the crops.
|Required time||3.5 hours|
|Schedule||8:00am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo with English-speaking staff
9:00am Arrive at Eniwa "Yoshida Farm"
9:00am-10:30am Harvest Asparagus & taste-testing
Learn how to see which asparagus tastes good,
and how to know which is ready for harvest.
Once trained in harvesting, you can start collecting!
You can bite in to the fresh asparagus raw, or boiled or charcoal grilled.
Depending on the season,
other vegetables may be available for harvest for an extra fee.
10:30am Depart Eniwa "Yoshida Farm"
11:30am Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo with English-speaking staff
* Please be aware that this program requires 3.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 3 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 4 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Clothes and shoes that you don't mind getting a bit dirty.|
|Included in this fee||Harvesting activity, guide, bag, items needed for taste-testing (pot, grill, etc.)
Harvesting price (max. 10 asparagus per adult, 7 per child)
* You can eat the asparagus on site or take them home with you.
* The asparagus you usually take home is about 6-8 L size (300g).
* Rental rainwear is available for free, if it is rainy.
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||English-speaking staff will wait for you in the reception area of your hotel.|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park
and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Takarajima Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Harvest the delicious spring asparagus with young children and the whole family! You are sure to be surprised by the delicious taste of freshly harvested asparagus, it's like no other!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido