No.387Kanayama Lake ice fishing for Wakasagi (Japanese pond smelt). Fry and eat the fish you catch on site!
Price per person (includes Wakasagi frying and drinks)：5,400 yen Available
2018-12-28 - 2019-03-08 Required
Total time approx. 5 hours (12:00-17:00) Language Japanese,English
The perfect winter activity! Let's try Wakasagi ice fishing on pristine Kanayama Lake! We fried your wakasagi (smelt) and you can taste it!
Deep-fried Wagasagi Tempura...Yummy!
Ice Fishing...Even first timers and kids can enjoy easily!
Ice Fishing on the frozen Kanayama Lake.
|Program||Kanayama Lake ice fishing for Wakasagi (Japanese pond smelt). Fry and eat the fish you catch on site!|
Price per person (includes Wakasagi frying and drinks):5,400 yen
|Available time period||
2018-12-28 - 2019-03-08
|Required time||Total time approx. 5 hours (12:00-17:00)|
|Requirements for participation||* Schoolchild and up
* Minimum participants 2 people
* Individual bookings will be put on a waiting list until another participant is found, then your bookings will be put together
|Things to bring / required items||* Please wear warm clothing. Hats, gloves, etc. are recommended
* All fishing gear and cooking utensils are provided by us
|Included in this fee||Activity guide fee, fishing gear etc. rental, drinks (as it's cold we also have hot Japanese rice wine), accident insurance and taxes|
|Meeting location||Alpine Visitor Center
|Address of meeting location||
Kita no Mine 14-6,Furano, Hokkaido
* About 1 hr from Asahikawa airport by car
* About 2 hr 45 min from Chitose International Airport by car
* About 5 min from Furano Station by car, 10 min by bus
* 500 meters from Route 38 Kita no Mine entrance
* 100 meters from Furano ski area
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||We offer free pick up and drop off at Furano hotels and Furano Station.
If you would like to request this service please specify so in the Requests column when making your booking.
|Payment method||Please pay by cash on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
I love Furano's nature and want to show it to everyone.
With the idea: "Do, Feel, Think... Nature" in my heart I look forward to showing you the many sides of nature. I hope to be an interpreter between people and nature.
Wakasagi ice fishing on top of pristine Kanayama Lake! Not only enjoy fishing, but also frying and eating your catch on site!
Company:Furano Nature Club
Address:14-6 KitanomineFurano Hokkaido