This program is only available in winter. Enjoy a free-flight in the open air over snow-covered fields and experience the beauty of Furano in winter!
Enjoy panoramic view of Furano City from the sky!
You may have a chance to overlook Mt. Taisetsu and Mt. Tokachi on clear days.
2018-12-22 - 2019-03-31
Hot air balloon flight is approximately 20 min.
Child (Ages 6 to 12):9,000 yen
-Pick-up time is varied according to availability and we decide the time one day before.
* Minimum participants 2 people
- Individual bookings will be put on a waiting list until another participant is found, then your bookings will be put together.
※If you would like to request this service please specify so in the Requests column when making your booking.
* About 1 hr from Asahikawa airport by car
* About 2 hr 45 min from Chitose International Airport by car
* About 5 min from Furano Station by car, 10 min by bus
* 500 meters from Route 38 Kita no Mine entrance
* 100 meters from Furano ski area
* Please confirm the pick up and drop off times with us the day before the activity
* Please be advised that activity will be cancelled in times of bad weather
* In case you must cancel a cancellation fee will be charged. Cancellation fees are: 100% for day of event, 50% for day before, 30% for 2-3 days before, and 20% for 4-7 days before
* You may make changes to the tour schedule and tour menu up to 2 days before the activity, including changing to another menu.
* If the tour must be cancelled partway, there are not enough participants, or there is bad weather, you can change to the schedule or change to another program. If there are no other satisfactory programs available we will refund you the program fee.
* We have accident insurance that will cover you in case of accident, however we recommend that you also have your own accident insurance coverage. Please be advised that we cannot cover more than the limits of our accident insurance.
* Along with enjoying the great outdoors comes a certain risk of accident. To avoid risk of injury follow your guide's instructions at all times. You are responsible for your own safety and well-being, so please remain aware of your surroundings at all times.