Trek on the forest road over the ups and downs, and you will be surprised by the splendid right in front of you!
At Sonny's Stable, we offer no short program. Instead, we would recommend the long trails for anyone including first timers, because that is how you can find the true fun and joy of horse trekking. You may be nervous at first, but our well-trained horses will help you have a great time in the great outdoors of the area.
All season program
- 45-min introductory lesson is available before going out for the trek.
45-min lesson + 90-minute Course:18,360 yen
- Drop off is available to Onuma Park JR station.
If you prefer pick up and drop off service, please write request in booking form.
- Age 10 and up (for beginners)
- No tandem rides is available
1 hour from downtown Hakodate
15 mins from Onuma Park
10 mins from downtown Mori
Show Big Map
- If you don't have any horse riding boots, wear sport shoes (no sandals). Warm snow boots are required in winter (we have some pairs).
- Preferably wear hat and gloves too for safety.
- We are happy to flexibly arrange the time frame to suit your schedule best. Please specify your desired starting time upon your booking, and we will arrange it and let you know.
- Regular 90-min course includes lectures, and additional 45-min beginners' lesson is also available.
- We will keep your personal baggage when riding.
- No drunk riding.
Cancellation fee apply at 50% the previous day and 100% on the day.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
It's been decades since I started to admire cowboys and dream about ranches. Horses always have been great partners in my life, and I would like you to experience the joy of being in the nature on the saddle.
Trekking along forest road at the foot of beautiful Mt. Komagatake - suitable for beginners too!
Address:95-23 KomagatakeMori-machi, Kayabe-gun Hokkaido
- Terrestrial Activities
- Freshwater Activities
- Saltwater Activities
- Sky/Aerial Activities
- Agro/Fishery Experiences
- Winter Specialties
- Ice Fishing
- Dog Sledding
- Snow Tubing / Igloo Making
- Snow Rafting / Banana Boat
- Winter Sky Sport
- Winter Horse Riding
- Drift Ice Walk
- Ice Walk / Ice Diving
- Photo Tour
- Winter Canoeing
- Winter Bike Riding
- Snow Drifting
- Nature Watching
- Snowshoeing / Skishoeing
- Ski / Snowboard
- Snowcat Tour
- Backcountry Riding
- Activity + Taxi Packages
- Activity + Taxi Packages