No.3436 Nature Horse Riding - Start by Catching Your Horse with Your Own Hands!
Per person：10,260 yen Available
All season program Required
Approx. 2.5 hours
It all starts with catching your own horse with your own hands! Learn more about your new partner by doing a horse health check, and saddle the horse yourself. They're not just another form of transportation; this program invites you to become friends with the horses. What an exciting new relationship to experience!
When you step in to the horse's territory, and you realize the horses are free to graze and move with the herd, you might feel a little scared at first. But when you see that free horse stop and stand still, as if accepting you and allowing you to approach it..., that instant is indescribably moving.
Receive a "Log Book" and start to learn and take notes about your horse and its condition. Measure it's body temperature, feel the pulse, and try to listen to the horse. A unique experience you cannot encounter every day.
Once you know the horse's condition, learn how to saddle the horse, and have a short riding lesson in the practice grounds before stepping out into the woods.
Instead of just riding a horse already prepared for you, learn how to have a living animal become your friend!
There are many different courses available to ride through, so you won't get bored no matter how many times you come to visit. By coming often, you can level up from beginner to intermediate and advanced, from short to long courses, and even travel through the deep forests with your horse. Thanks to that, this program has many repeat visitors.
Start by catching your horse with your own hands!
Try brushing, check the body temperature, hear the horse's heartbeat, and saddle the horse yourself. Complete with a horse riding lesson, beginners are very welcome.
We also recommend trekking through the winter forest. The peace you feel from the sound of only the horse's hoofs and breathing is something you will only truly understand after experiencing it yourself!
|Program||Nature Horse Riding - Start by Catching Your Horse with Your Own Hands!|
Per person:10,260 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||Approx. 2.5 hours|
|Requirements for participation||Up to 8 participants (will be divided into two groups in case of 5 or more persons)
Aged 10 or above
|Things to bring / required items||* Please wear a long sleeved shirt and pants, along with comfortable shoes such as sneakers or boots (no sandals).
* Your bags will be taken care of by staff after sign-up.
* As we will be riding in the forest, please be advised that your clothing may get a little dirty or smell like horses after the ride.
|Included in this fee||Activity Fee|
|Meeting location||Paard Musee (Onuma Nagareyama Ranch)|
|Address of meeting location||
294-1 Aza Higashi Onuma, Nanae cho,Nanae-cho, Kameda-gun, Hokkaido
* From Onuma Park Interchange (Hokkaido Expressway), 20min by car.
* From Hakodate Station, 60min by car.
* From Shin-Hakodate-Hokuto station, 25min by car
OR 40min by bus.
* From Onuma Park JR Station, 10min by car.
* From Nagareyama Onsen JR Station, 5min walk.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay on-site by cash or credit card (JPY only).|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.