Be washed away in a small waterfall, float in the water, jump from a rock or enjoy snorkeling and watch the fish...♪ Canyoning is a sport you enjoy the natural landform and go down the stream of canyon, wearing a wet suit, a life jacket, a helmet, and a pair of mountain-climbing boots.
Everybody can enjoy in this safe and thrilling adventurous tour with our guide who knows all about the river!
★★★Overnight stay at "Pension Hoshi-ni-negaiwo" (When you wish upon a star) is also recommended♪★★★
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-06-01 - 2019-10-10
- Takes place twice a day.
Ages 6-12:5,500 yen
★Hot drink presented too♪
- For those who wish to stay overnight, we welcome at pension "Pension Hoshi-ni-negaio" (When you wish upon a star). One night stay includes 2 meals.
highlights in this area
We can chat, drink and enjoy together♪
(Age varies depending on weather and level of water.)
- Minimum participants 2 people.
(If there are other guests joining, single participant is welcome, so please apply first, then we will inform you.)
- We accept groups of up to 30 people. Please inquire for price through "ask us by email" button.
35 minutes from Furano City.
From Route 38, go into Route 237 for Shimukappu and Hidaka.
Show Big Map
- Please bring towels, change of clothes and swimming suits. Clothes that can get wet such as shorts and T-shirts are okay too. (Nylon jersey outfit rentals available for 300 yen.) Jeans are not allowed because when they get wet they become very heavy and dangerous.
- You may wear contact lenses, but they may get lost when you're in water. Please use disposable ones. Rental swimming goggles are also available. (No warranty is available on any loss or damages of your contact lenses. Please wear eye glasses with a strap. Straps are sold here too.)
- Please do not wear a watch or accessories during the tour. They may get lost, cause injury or cause damage to dry suits and so on.
- No worries if you can't swim or have no experience (most of our participants are with no experience). You will wear a helmet and a life-jacket, so don't worry even if you can't swim!
- This is an activity that takes place in the nature, so please follow the instructions of our tour guide at all times.
- This tour is held in the rain. However, it may be cancelled for your safety on circumstances like extremely high/low water level.
- There may be charges for damages and losses caused by participants intentionally on rental equipments.
- You can not join if you are under the influence of alcohol of have a hang over.
- All participants must sign a waiver before starting.
- Participants under 18 years old needs parental permission signed.
- If you are disabled or have concerns regarding your health conditions, please notify in the "Inquiries" column on booking. We'd like to do our best to arrange a tour suitable for you.
If you cancel your booking for your own reasons, cancellation fees apply as follows:
30% of program fee (3 days prior)
50% of program fee (2 - 1days Prior)
100% of program fee (on the day)
* After submitting request form, we [Flying Dolphins Adventure Services] will reply you by email.
If you receive the email from us, please reply that you received successfully.
If we don't receive reconfirmation, your request might be cancelled.
(If you are not able to receive our email, please check junk mail box just in case.)
* Please contact the full amount of cancellation without contact.
* If you can not participate in the late tour due to traffic jam etc., you will be charged a cancellation fee, so please make sure to have plenty of time on your reservation day.