No.3342[機器翻譯頁] [Program currently off season] Spring Harvest! Picking Wild Plants in Niseko to Make a Tempure or BBQ Lunch - Overnight Stay in Old Japanese School Building Available
1 Adult：3,750 yen
1 Adult + Overnight Stay (No Breakfast)：7,350 yen
1 Adult + Overnight Stay (Incl. Breakfast)：8,300 yen
2017-05-01 - 2017-09-30 Required
* 2-3 hrs (please specify your preferred starting time at booking) Language Japanese,English
Explore Niseko's mountains, and collect some wild vegetables for a delicious lunch! The fresh greens of this season are just waiting to be harvested.
Depending on the season (we offer this program spring, summer and autumn), you can collect a variety of vegetables! Bamboo sprout, Udo, Ainu leek, mushrooms... a lot to choose from.
The guides have extensive knowledge in plant species and how to cook them, so feel free to ask many questions to learn what is healthy, what tastes good, and even what is poisonous!
Our guide will be sure to take you to the best harvesting locations depending on the weather and season you come join us. You are also very welcome to stay in our 80-year old school building for some laid-back holidays surrounded by nature.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] [Program currently off season] Spring Harvest! Picking Wild Plants in Niseko to Make a Tempure or BBQ Lunch - Overnight Stay in Old Japanese School Building Available|
1 Adult:3,750 yen
|Booking benefits||We offer 20% discount price for lunch at Bouken Kazoku for customers booking through this website. (1,000yen → 800yen)|
|Available time period||
2017-05-01 - 2017-09-30
|Required time||* 2-3 hrs (please specify your preferred starting time at booking)|
|group / party||10 participants|
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 2 participants|
|Things to bring / required items||* Please wear comfortable clothes that are easy to move in.
* We recommend long sleeves, long trousers, gloves, and long boots to avoid bugs.
|Included in this fee||Wild Plant Harvesting Equipment|
|Not included in fees||During colder climate seasons, a heating surcharge applies for overnight guests.|
|Meeting location||Bouken Kazoku|
|Address of meeting location||
145-2, Hirafu,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
* 2.5 hrs drive from Sapporo via Routes 230, 276, and 5.
* 15 mins bus ride from Kutchan Station.
* We are located by Route 5, in front of Hirafu Elementary School or Hirafu-Kita bus stops.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||* Pick up and drop off service available from Kutchan Station (please inquire when booking).|
|Payment method||Please pay on-site by cash.|
highlights in this area
|Enjoy the rich harvest of Niseko's mountain range filled with wild plants and mushrooms, in spring, summer, and autumn. Each season offers different vegetables!
Optional: "Let's Cook What You Harvest!"
The ingredients depend on what you collect! Start by collecting firewood. Let's make a fire and eat Tempura! Or how about wild vegetable curry? Even wild vegetable Genghis Khan?! Let's try it. (Please ask for details)
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
We use a renovated elementary school for some of our programs. The classrooms are converted into an accommodation facility including a restaurant, a gym, fireplace, and an old-fashioned hot bathtub (Goemon Buro) (the bathtub is heated with a fire directly underneath). You can experience real country life in our facility.
Let's ask Niseko's nature for a tiny share of mountain vegetables.
Address:145-2 HirafuKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido