No.2885Soba making experience at famous Soba restaurant in Sapporo♪<With Soba Kaiseki cuisine and Japanese SAKE tasting!!>
Soba making + Soba Kaiseki cuisine + Japanese sake tasting
All season program Required
Approx 4 hours
(3:00 p.m.～7:00 p.m.)
Using 100% homemade Soba flour - That is the "Kikouan" style.
It is said to be the golden ratio for making Soba which date back to the Edo period.
It is aromatic Soba because of its ingredients,"Gen-soba" sourced directly from farmers and milled every day.
The owner studied under Mr. Kunihiro Takahashi, a Soba craftsman of Okina · Daruma group, will guide you thoroughly.
Beginners are welcome!
The Soba master Mr.Agishi will guide you how to make Soba. Any questions concerning Soba are welcome!
Soba flour is sourced directly from farmers in Teshikaga, Mashu, Shari and Shinshu Yatsugatake.
【Soba Kaiseki cuisine】You can also enjoy Soba dishes: Soba miso, Fresh yuba, Japanese omelette and a dish which are cooked using duck meat. Please enjoy tasting 4 kinds of tastes of Japanese sake as well♪
|Program||Soba making experience at famous Soba restaurant in Sapporo♪
Soba making + Soba Kaiseki cuisine + Japanese sake tasting:10,800 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||Approx 4 hours
(3:00 p.m.～7:00 p.m.)
|Requirements for participation||・Minimum participants: 2 people
・Private tour is available if you are a group more than 4 people.
・Maximum participants: 10 people
|Address of meeting location||
Suzukake building 2F 291 W-17 S-3,Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido
Show Big Map
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.