No.2691[機器翻譯頁] Whitewater Rafting in Sapporo’s Toyohira River with Private Transfer
1 in the vehicle: 19,500 yen p.p
2 in the vehicle: 13,500 yen p.p
3 in the vehicle: 11,500 yen p.p
4 in the vehicle: 10,500 yen p.p
21 Apr. - 30 May. 2018 Required
Only available for one month each year, when the snow melts and overflows with fresh water down Toyohira River!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
When the snow melts in early spring, we know it's time for some serious whitewater excitement! Enjoy the ride on the rhythmical waves, thrilling yet relaxing, a great adventure for everyone.
The guide of “NAC” are certified river guides, trained in boating, swimming, rescuing, and program conducting skills.
This program takes place in nature’s wild, and thus entails certain risks. The guide company "NAC" is continuously making efforts to avoid and minimize such risks. Please follow the guide’s instructions to have a safe and exciting ride.
Toyohira River boasts great natural setup unmatched by the urban atmosphere of Sapporo City !
You can feel the power of the water flow and can enjoy a down river rhythmically !
Easy and comfortable, with pick up & drop off from your hotel through our Private Taxi plan !
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] Whitewater Rafting in Sapporo’s Toyohira River with Private Transfer|
1 in the vehicle / per person:19,500 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-21 - 2018-05-30
|Available time period Detail||21 April - 30 May 2018
* Though planned to be held until mid-June,
the program will be cancelled as soon as the rafting water has settled.
|Required time||4.5 hours|
8:30am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:20am Arrive at Toyohira River
9:30am-12:00noon Whitewater Rafting in Sapporo's Toyohira River
12:10pm Depart Toyohira River
1:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* [Afternoon Course also available]
12:00noon Pick-up / 1:00pm-3:30pm Whitewater Rafting / 4:30pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Ages 13 years old and up.
Minimum: 4 participants
* The program will be cancelled if there are less than 4 participants.
Minimum 1, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- If you wear glasses, please bring straps so you won't lose them.
- Bring long sleeves and trousers (fleece recommended when temperatures are low), as well as spare socks.
- Please do not wear jeans or cotton pants as they get dangerously immobile when wet.
|Included in this fee||Rafting fee
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Personal expense|
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you on the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station, around Odori Park
and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 7 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Treasure Island Short Trips.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 2-7 days before the tour: 20% of the tour fee
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
You can enjoy Whitewater Rafting in Sapporo ! This is special program only in spring !
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido