No.2520The Cave of Ice Stalagmites Adventure Tour! with Private Transfer
2 in a vehicle: 25,000 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 19,000 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 16,500 yen p.p
12 Jan. - 24 Mar. 2019 Required
Approx. 9 hours Language Japanese,English
The Cave of Ice Stalagmites is so mysterious that we believe you will never forget once you see them.
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
Let's go to the mysterious world!
Let's go to the mysterious world!
Enjoy a stroll through the forest in snowshoes! Your goal is the unexplored regions of Ōtaki!
Discover the Cave of Ice Stalagmites (ice pillars and icicles)! The local people call them "Nyoro-Nyoro". It's the only-winter activity that you can experience here in Ōtaki, Date, Hokkaido, Japan!
Walk through the vast snow field backed by beautiful mountains. Step into the winter forest and listen to the music of a stream and songs of birds.
Then suddenly, there appears a fantastic and mystic cave right in front of your sight. The Cave of Ice Stalagmites!
This tour is the only official tour organized by the local guide!
Enjoy the beautiful snow field of winter of Hokkaido, wearing snowshoes!
The Cave of Ice Stalagmites is Must-See in Hokkaido!! And, enjoy tea time in handmade lovely "Hattifatteners" cookies and hot tea.
Taxi plan is safe and trustworthy in a winter road in Hokkaido! Because it's difficult to go to Date City by public transportation.
|Program||The Cave of Ice Stalagmites Adventure Tour! with Private Transfer|
2 in a vehicle (per person) / Adult:25,000 yen
|Available time period||
2019-01-12 - 2019-03-24
|Available time period Detail||12 January - 24 March 2019
* Dates may vary depending on the snow conditions.
|Required time||Approx. 9 hours|
|Schedule||10:00am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
12:30pm Arrive at "The Mushroom Kingdom Shop & Cafeteria" in Ōtaki
12:30pm-1:10pm Lunch at The Mushroom Kingdom Cafeteria (own expense)
1:30pm-4:30pm The Ice Stalagmite Cave Adventure Tour
4:30pm Depart "OOA Ootaki Outdoor Adventures"
7:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* New Chitose Airport pick-up and drop-off service available.
(No additional charge)
* Please be aware that this program requires 9 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Minimum: 2 participants
Ages 9 years old and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Pregnant women and the person of the chronic disease may not participate.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Please bring warm clothes (ski wear etc).
- Please make sure to wear an extra layer of fleece clothes.
- Gloves, Muffler/Neck warmer, Warm hats,
Sunglasses or Goggles, Long winter boots.
- A change of clothes
- A towel
* Rental snow wear and snow boots etc. are available (at additional cost).
Please tell us at the time of booking, with your size and shoe size.
|Included in this fee||The Ice Stalagmite Cave Adventure Tour
Cookies and Hot tea
|Not included in fees||Lunch
* Rental snow wear and snow boots etc. are available.
Full set (Snow wear, Snow boots, Warm hat, Gloves): 1,000 yen
Snow wear (Jacket): 500 yen
Snow wear (Pants): 500 yen
Snow boots: 300 yen
Warm hat: 200 yen
Gloves: 200 yen
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you in the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station,
around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
The Cave of Ice Stalagmites is Must-See in Hokkaido!! The local people call them "Nyoro-Nyoro" = "Hattifatteners".
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido