1 person：2,370 yen Available
2018-06-25 - 2018-10-25 Required
2 hrs (13:00-15:00) Language Japanese
You can enjoy both harvesting strawberries and cooking Strawberry Jam with the fresh berries! A real tasty experience!
In the spacious facility, a full range of optional activities await you, as well as the great view of Mt. Tokachi-dake. Take your time and enjoy the laid back moments at the terrace, cafe, souvenir shop, and the sheep farm.
Easy to find us in the brick house along Route 237
The spacious strawberry farm... pick the ones you like!
Try making Delicious Jam with fresh strawberries!
|Program||Strawberry Harvesting & Strawberry Jam Making Experience|
1 person:2,370 yen
|Available time period||
2018-06-25 - 2018-10-25
|Available time period Detail||Not available from the end of Jul to Aug|
|Required time||2 hrs (13:00-15:00)|
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum 2 participants
- Children are welcome
|Things to bring / required items||Wear comfortable clothes that can get a bit dirty.|
|Included in this fee||Guidance, materials, sales tax
(You can take home the fruit jelly you make)
|Meeting location||Country Terrace Koropokkur
- Check-in starts 5 minutes prior.
|Address of meeting location||
Higashi 1 Kita 4,Nakafurano-cho, Sorachi-gun, Hokkaido
From downtown Furano
- 5 min drive on Route 237 for Asahikawa
From downtown Naka-Furano
- 5 min drive on Route 237 for Furano
- 2 hrs 30 mins drive
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Free pick up service is available from the Kitanomine area at 12:40 (drop off at 15:40). Please specify which hotel you are staying at upon booking.|
|Payment method||Please pay onsite in cash.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Opened in May of 2006, Country Terrace is Furano's new nature learning center. Enjoy learning new skills amongst the beautiful nature and four unique seasons of Furano!
Let's harvest ripe strawberries, and make delicious Strawberry Jam! You can make a great souvenir by yourself.
Company:Country Terrace Koropokkur
Address:Higashi 1-sen Kita 5-goNakafurano-cho, Sorachi-gun Hokkaido