No.2321[機器翻譯頁] [Program currently off season] Make A Cookie and Enjoy Winter Illumination at the Sapporo Chocolate Factory, with Taxi Pick-Up Service
Group of 2: 6,000 yen per person
Group of 3: 5,000 yen per person
Group of 4: 4,500 yen per person
3 November 2016 ～ 20 March 2017 Required
3.5 hours Language Japanese,English
Make your own heart-shaped "Shiroi Koibito" Cookie and enjoy this special sparkling illumination!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
Shiroi Koibito Park is a very popular sightseeing spot in Sapporo City. It is well known for one of the most popular souvenirs of Hokkaido, the "Shiroi Koibito" white-chocolate cookie. Now you get the chance to make your own famous cookie! What will you design or write on your one-of-a-kind original cookie? Let's pour our heart and memories of Hokkaido into your masterpiece at Shiroi Koibito Park!
An apron, hat, and shoe covers are provided, so you can just come as you are and become a one-day patisserie at Hokkaido's famous chocolate factory!
After your patisserie experience, step out to the garden and you will be surrounded by special winter illumination! Let's find cute snowman on each windows. What an amazing world with Christmas tree, raindeer and so on!
Make your own, one-of-a-kind, original "Shiroi Koibito" cookie!
A great memory of your trip or loving gift for that special someone!
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||[機器翻譯頁] [Program currently off season] Make A Cookie and Enjoy Winter Illumination at the Sapporo Chocolate Factory, with Taxi Pick-Up Service|
Group of 2 / Adult per person:6,000 yen
|Available time period||
2016-11-03 - 2017-03-20
|Available time period Detail||3 November 2016 ～ 20 March 2017
* Dates may vary depending on the schedule of illumination.
|Required time||3.5 hours|
|Schedule||◆3:00pm Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
◆3:20pm Arrive at "Shiroi Koibito Park"
◆3:20pm-6:10pm Factory Tour and Cookie Design
(4:00pm-5:20pm Make a heart-shaped Shiroi Koibito cookie)
Enjoy the special illumination of snowman,
Christmas tree and so on!
◆6:10pm Depart "Shiroi Koibito Park"
◆6:30pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 3.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 2, maximum of 4 in one taxi.
You will be divided into separate taxis if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Included in this fee||Making a heart-shaped Shiroi Koibito cookie (1 cookie per person)
Admission fee for Shiroi Koibito Park
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Your taxi driver will wait for you in the reception area of your hotel.
* Please note that the taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (Chuo-ku or Toyohira-ku), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide / instructor will explain in easy / simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Takarajima Travel.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
You get the chance to bake a 14-cm heart-shaped Shiroi Koibito cookie, using the same dough and chocolate that makes our products worldwide famous! Write a message on your cookie as a great memory of your trip or a sweet souvenir for a friend!
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido