No.2316Make Soba Noodles with a Friendly Aunt in the Country Side --- Private Transfer is Included
2 in a vehicle: 10,000 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 8,000 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 7,000 yen p.p
1 Apr. 2019 - 30 Sep. 2019 Required
4 hours Language Japanese,English
Make soba noodles with chemical-free buckwheat.
Flatten, slice and boil the noodles you made for lunch at a soba restaurant run by farmer.
Recommended for groups of friends or family.
Door-to-Door transfer service is included from Sapporo.
Two kind of buckwheat are blended for a rich aroma and rich taste. The texture is especially enjoyable, and depending on your chef skills, some noodles may be thick, some may be very thin. It’s easy enough for people of all ages to try it. Let’s look forward to it!
Even if it’s your first time, you can easily knead together a great meal of Soba!
2 kinds of buckwheat are blended so fragrant Soba coming right up !
Taste the Soba buckwheat noodles you just made!
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||Make Soba Noodles with a Friendly Aunt in the Country Side --- Private Transfer is Included|
2 in a vehicle / per person:10,000 yen
|Available time period||
2019-04-01 - 2019-09-30
|Available time period Detail||1 Apr 2019 - 30 Sep 2019
* Unavailable on Tuesday, fourth Monday, and New Year's Holidays
|Required time||4 hours|
|Schedule||[Late April to November]
1:50pm Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
2:50pm Arrive at "Chitose Fureai Farm"
3:00pm-5:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
5:00pm Depart "Chitose Fureai Farm"
6:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
[December to Mid-April]
8:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:50am Arrive at "Iwamoto Farm"
10:00am-12:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
12:00pm Depart "Iwamoto Farm"
1:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
11:50am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
12:50pm Arrive at "Iwamoto Farm"
1:00pm-3:00pm Soba noodle making & eating
3:00pm Depart "Iwamoto Farm"
4:00pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* Airport pick-up or drop-off: + 3,000 yen per taxi for one way
* An additional fee will apply for a time extension
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 2 people
* 2 or more taxis are required for 5 or more participants.
|Things to bring / required items||Apron and kerchief|
|Included in this fee||Ingredients
Lunch (self-made soba)
Soba noodles for taking away
Taxes and Insurance
|Meeting location||The ground floor of your hotel|
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Available from Central located Sapporo hotels, or JR Sapporo station.
* An extra fee may apply depending on the location
|Payment method||Advance Payment by credit card|
* Taxi driver does not speak English.
* The guide/instructor will teach in easy/simple English.
* An information sheet in English will be provided on the day.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
3 days before: 30%
1 day before: 40%
On the day: 100%
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Private cooking class for groups of family or friends. Enjoy the soba (buckwheat noodles) lunch you made onsite. Vegetarians are welcome.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido