No.2272At Shinotsu Park Campsite, we provide all gear you need! Including meals + Onsen in rural area of Hokkaido.
Adult: 9,000 yen
Child: 7,000 yen
2 Jun. - 30 Sep. 2018 Required
1 night and 2 days (19 hours maximum stay) Language Japanese,English
Camping near from Sapporo is so popular in every year. Only 15 tents are available each day, so an early reservation is highly recommended!
We recommend this plan to people who are beginners of camp, having difficulty of cooking meal, hard to bring own camping gears from out side of Hokkaido, prefer to cook with charcoal, suddenly pop-up in mind to go to camp, and so forth...
Tent will be set by staffs.
Dinner is gorgeous BBQ & Dutch Oven Cuisine in the screen shelter.
And breakfast buffet will be served in the restaurant of "Shinshinotsu onsen Tap no yu". Rice we have is made in the local of Shinshinotsu.
You can go to "Tap no yu" twice during your stay.
Other benefit is free play of park golf.
Only 15 tents available each day. Please make early reservation for your vacation!
Tent will be set in different site from camping.(Not lake side) All equipment will be ready upon your arrival.
This plan includes free play of park golf for both adults and children.
You will be able to take a hot spring at "Shinshinotsu Onsen Tap no yu". (Usually cost 500 yen) Please don't miss open-air rock bath!
|Program||At Shinotsu Park Campsite, we provide all gear you need! Including meals + Onsen in rural area of Hokkaido.|
Adult (ages 12 and up):9,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-06-02 - 2018-09-30
|Available time period Detail||2 June - 30 September 2018|
|Required time||1 night and 2 days (19 hours maximum stay)|
|Schedule||Please let us know your estimated check-in time when you book.
Check in: after 3:00pm
Check out: next day 10:00am
*Available of Onsen from 12:00noon.
|Requirements for participation||- Minimum 2 participants (infants not included)
- One tent accommodates for 4-6 people
- Max 15 Tents/ 15 groups per day
|Things to bring / required items||- clothes, towels, personal belongings
- bug spray, bug ointment, etc.
- rain gear
- Evening and early mornings might be chilly. Be sure to bring an extra jacket or blanket.
|Included in this fee||[Camp (3:00pm to 10:00am next morning)]
- Tent (4-6 people)*The tent is already set up
- Charcoal / BBQ grill
* You have to make a fire for the BBQ on your own.
- Lighting lantern
- Sleeping bag, mat
- The fee of usage of campsite
- Dinner: Special BBQ & Dutch oven cuisine
Adult: seasoned Mongolian BBQ (Jingisukan) / Sausage / Pork ribs / Dutch Oven Cuisine (Meat Dishes) / Miso oden / Butter Potato / onigiri (rice ball) etc.
Child: seasoned Mongolian BBQ (Jingisukan) / Sausage / Pork skewers / Chicken wing-tip / Butter Potato / Butter corn / onigiri (rice ball) etc.
* Children have less portions than adults.
* Also those ingredients of BBQ may vary due to the stocking of market.
Breakfast: Buffet at the restaurant of "Tap no yu"(6:45am-9:00am)
- 2 tickets of hot spring "Tap no yu"
(Operation hour: 12:00noon-10:00pm, 6:00am-8:00am, 10:00am-12:00noon)
- Free pass of Park golf (Usual costs 300 yen)
|Not included in fees||- personal expense
* There are some vending machine in "Tap no yu" (Including alcohol)
|Meeting location||"Shinshinotsu onsen Tap no yu"
*From central Sapporo, 50 mins by car
*JR: From Sapporo to Kamihoromui station (or Iwamizawa station), 40 mins --> Shinshinotsu traffic Bus (head to "Shinshinotsu Onsen"): getting off at "Tap no yu Iriguchi" station, 20mins from Kamihoromui. --> Waking: 5mins to campsite
|Meeting location Detail||**BUS Time table**
Iwamizawa station - Kamihoromui station - Tap no yu
10:10am --> 10:23am --> 10:41am
12:10pm --> 12:23pm --> 12:41pm
2:10pm --> 2:23pm --> 2:41pm
Tap no yu -- Kamihoromui station -- Iwamizawa station
11:10am --> 11:28am --> 11:41am
1:10pm --> 1:28pm --> 1:41pm
3:10pm --> 3:28pm --> 3:41pm
|Address of meeting location||
Dai 45 sen Kita 2,Shinshinotsu-mura, Ishikari-gun, Hokkaido
"Iwamizawa station" to "Tap no yu": Adult 500 yen, Child(Ages 6 to 12) 250 yen
"Kamihoromui station" to "Tap no yu": Adult 400yen, Child(Ages 6 to 12) 200 yen
*Ages 6 or under: free
*Time table and fare may be subject to change without notice. So please kindly double check to station directly.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||No pick up and drop off service is available.
Please take a public transportation or taxi from station.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 2 days before the tour date.
- Announcement during the tour is only Japanese.
highlights in this area
|"Tap no yu" is in a roadside station, so that you will be able to purchase all specialty products of Shinshinotsu.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
At rural area of Hokkaido, you will have a wonderful summer experience with your family. It must be one of a special memory of summer vacation for you.
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido