British style riding along the seashore and plains of Hokkaido!
Even total beginners can enjoy a relaxing, carefree ride!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
A rare experience of riding horses along the beach of the Sea of Japan!
Just a 50-minute drive from Sapporo City, you can fully enjoy Hokkaido’s vast nature through trekking along plains, rivers, forests, ponds, and even the ocean! Our coastal course is especially popular, riding your horse while listening to the waves and looking out to sea.
"Frontier Horse Riding Club" has several courses available, with a big family of 30 horses, such as Thoroughbred, Anglo-Arabian, Westfalen and more. We hope you can make a lifelong friend with this family!
From beginners to the experienced, anyone can enjoy this program! A professional instructor will give you riding lessons. If any veterans are looking for more adventure, we offer long trekking as well. Feel at ease, by the pace of the horses, and the breeze of the ocean and natural surroundings.
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-01 - 2019-09-30
* Unavailable Dates: Every Monday (except holiday)
08:45am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
09:45am Arrive at "Frontier Horse Riding Club"
10:00am-11:40am Horseback riding 100 minutes
Beginner's lesson & Coastal trekking (about 7km)
12:15pm Depart "Frontier Horse Riding Club"
1:15pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* [Afternoon Course also available]
12:15pm Pick-up / 1:30pm-3:10pm Horseback riding / 4:45pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
2 in a vehicle / per person:20,500 yen
3 in a vehicle / per person:18,500 yen
4 in a vehicle / per person:18,000 yen
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 1, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- Rental raincoat is available for free, if it is rainy.
When applying, if you have experience of horse riding, please let us know the number of horse riding experience.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
- Please follow the guide's instruction at all times.
- You cannot join this activity,
if you are under the influence of alcohol, or are pregnant.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee