No.2271[Program currently off season] Coastal Horseback Riding Along the Sea of Japan with Private Transfer
1 in a vehicle: 26,000 yen p.p
2 in a vehicle: 20,500 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 18,500 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 18,000 yen p.p
15 Apr. - 30 Nov. 2018 Required
British style riding along the seashore and plains of Hokkaido!
Even total beginners can enjoy a relaxing, carefree ride!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
A rare experience of riding horses along the beach of the Sea of Japan!
"Frontier Horse Riding Club" has several courses available, with a big family of 30 horses, such as Thoroughbred, Anglo-Arabian, Westfalen and more. We hope you can make a lifelong friend with this family!
From beginners to the experienced, anyone can enjoy this program! A professional instructor will give you riding lessons. If any veterans are looking for more adventure, we offer long trekking as well. Feel at ease, by the pace of the horses, and the breeze of the ocean and natural surroundings.
Beginners are welcome! Even total beginners can enjoy horseback riding!
Overlooking the Sea of Japan while riding through a sandy beach is the BEST!
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||[Program currently off season] Coastal Horseback Riding Along the Sea of Japan with Private Transfer|
1 in a vehicle / per person:26,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-15 - 2018-11-30
|Available time period Detail||15 April - 30 November 2018
* Unavailable Dates: Every Monday (except holiday)
11 August to 16 August 2018
|Required time||4.5 hours|
08:45am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
09:45am Arrive at "Frontier Horse Riding Club"
10:00am-11:40am Horseback riding 100 minutes
Beginner's lesson & Coastal trekking (about 7km)
12:15pm Depart "Frontier Horse Riding Club"
1:15pm Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* [Afternoon Course also available]
12:15pm Pick-up / 1:30pm-3:10pm Horseback riding / 4:45pm Drop-off
Times can be changed upon request.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 4.5 hours to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Ages 7 years old and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum 1, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Rental raincoat is available for free, if it is rainy.
|Included in this fee||Horseback riding fee
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you on the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station,
around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The taxi driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
Enjoy the coastal horse trekking which is a very popular course ! You can find yourself reaching the beach, feeling the freshest breeze !
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido