No.2163Horseback Riding in Sapporo with Private Transfer
[40 minutes course]
1 in a vehicle: 17,500 yen p.p
2 in a vehicle: 13,000 yen p.p
3 in a vehicle: 11,000 yen p.p
4 in a vehicle: 10,500 yen p.p
1 Apr. - 30 Nov. 2018 Required
[40 minutes course] (2.5 hours)
[60 minutes course] (3 hours)
Enjoy horseback riding in Hokkaido's beautiful nature.
You can hardly imagine that you are only 40 minutes away from downtown Sapporo.
Welcome to WILD MUSTANG'S, where a western community is born in Sapporo's outback!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
Beginners and riders of all levels welcome! Various lessons are available, depending on your horseback riding experience.
It is recommended for anyone who want to enjoy a little free time! Of course, children can enjoy horseback riding, too.
Pick-up and drop-off by a hired taxi driver from your hotel in Sapporo.
|Program||Horseback Riding in Sapporo with Private Transfer|
40 minutes course: 1 in a vehicle / per person:17,500 yen
|Available time period||
2018-04-01 - 2018-11-30
|Available time period Detail||1 April - 30 November 2018|
|Required time||[40 minutes course] (2.5 hours)
[60 minutes course] (3 hours)
|Schedule||EX) Horseback Riding [40 minute Course] (2.5 hours)
9:10am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:50am Arrive at "Wild Mustang's"
10:00am-10:40am Horseback riding 40 minutes
11:00am Depart "Wild Mustang's"
11:40am Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 2.5 - 3 hours
(depending on the course) to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
|Requirements for participation||Ages 7 years old and up.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you can hold the reins, you are able to participate.
Minimum 1, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
|Things to bring / required items||- Please wear active clothes. Long pants, long sleeves. No skirts, no shorts.
- Please wear active shoes: Sneakers recommended. No high heels, no sandals.
- Sunscreen and bug repellent spray are recommended.
|Included in this fee||Horseback riding fee
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
|Not included in fees||Personal expenses|
|Meeting location||Your driver will wait for you on the ground floor of your hotel.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
|Address of meeting location||Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido|
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up from your hotel in Central Sapporo (around JR Sapporo station,
around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
|Payment method||- Advance Payment by online credit card.
- Advance Payment by overseas bank transfer.
(Japanese yen only. Please pay the additional bank transfer fee.)
* Note: Payment is due 3 days before the tour date.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
Travel conditions, etc.：
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
Senior Vice President
We offer various exciting private tours for sightseeing and experience-based tours. Please contact us.
You can enjoy a horseback riding experience in the nature in Sapporo casually, if you have half day (3 hours) !
Company:Treasure Island Short Trips
Address:9F Daito Building 8-1 Minami 2-jo Higashi 2-chomeChuo-ku, Sapporo Hokkaido