Enjoy horseback riding in Hokkaido's beautiful nature.
You can hardly imagine that you are only 40 minutes away from downtown Sapporo.
Welcome to WILD MUSTANG'S, where a western community is born in Sapporo's outback!
Pick-up service available from your hotel in Sapporo!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-04-01 - 2019-09-30
[80 minutes course] (3.5 hours)
9:10am Pick-up from your hotel in Sapporo
9:50am Arrive at "Wild Mustang's"
10:00am-11:00am Horseback riding 60 minutes
11:20am Depart "Wild Mustang's"
12:00am Drop-off at your hotel in Sapporo
* We can accommodate to suit your schedule.
Please let us know your preferred time.
However, please be aware that this program requires 3 - 3.5 hours
(depending on the course) to participate.
If you would like to extend the time, you will be charged an additional fee.
* Schedule might be changed due to traffic, weather or other conditions.
60 minutes course: 2 in a vehicle / per person:18,500 yen
60 minutes course: 3 in a vehicle / per person:16,500 yen
60 minutes course: 4 in a vehicle / per person:15,500 yen
80 minutes course: 1 in a vehicle / per person:29,000 yen
80 minutes course: 2 in a vehicle / per person:22,500 yen
80 minutes course: 3 in a vehicle / per person:20,500 yen
80 minutes course: 4 in a vehicle / per person:19,500 yen
Transport by private vehicle (sedan type)
* We are enrolled in the Travel Accident Compensation System.
around Odori Park and Susukino), or near JR Sapporo station.
* If you would like to be picked up at a location other than a hotel,
depending on the address, an extra fee may be applied.
- The driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
- The guide/instructor will explain in easy/simple English.
* Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you can hold the reins, you are able to participate.
Minimum 1, maximum of 4 in one vehicle.
You will be divided into separate vehicles if your group numbers 5 or more.
* Please note that the driver is not an English-speaking tour guide.
We do, however, provide an information sheet in English.
- Please wear active shoes: Sneakers recommended. No high heels, no sandals.
- Sunscreen and bug repellent spray are recommended.
- The program might be cancelled due to weather conditions etc.
- Please follow the guide's instruction at all times.
- All the courses are operated with utmost caution.
However, horses are live animals, so there is a possibility of accidents,
such as an unexpected fall from the horse.
This program belongs to Hokkaido Treasure Island Travel inc.
Please read our Terms & Conditions before you apply.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 40% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee