Join our snowshoeing tour and view the natural splendors that can be seen only during the snow season in Eastern Hokkaido
Winter time in Lake Kusharo/ Lake Mashu offers many attractive spots to enjoy,
such as a variety of hot springs, swans, and a frozen Lake Kusharo.
This is a very unique tour,
which combines a half-day at Lake mashu and then a half day at Mt.Mokoto.
You can not only explore the area on showshoes, but you can also customize your tour with whatever else you feel like.
How about resting at an outdoor hot spring,
walking on a frozen lake,
watching the swans,
or taking a coffee break in a cafe amidst a beautiful winter setting.
In addition to the snowshoe waliking tour, we will make up a one-of-a-kind tour according what you'd like to do that day.
Enjoying the local food is always one of the most fun parts of travelling. There are several local restaurants that we can recommend for lunch.
2018-12-23 - 2019-03-20
We can arrange a starting time to suit your schedule.
Please mention your desired starting time when you book.
Price per person (in group of 2 or more):14,000 yen
Please ask at the time of booking.
- Each tour is a chartered private program. We customize each tour to maximize your fun.
- For youth-only groups (ages 19 or younger), parental consent is required.
- Participants aged 6 or younger must be accompanied by parent(s).
- Hat: wool or fleece hat that covers the ears
-Sunglasses (goggles advisable for blowing snow)
- Synthetic underwear (quick drying)
- Middle layer (upper): fleece or wool shirt
- Middle layer (lower): fleece pants or jersey
- Winter boots or trekking shoes
- Outerwear or rain suit
- Thick wool or synthetic socks; advisable to bring spares
- Gloves: warm gloves (ski gloves etc.)
-This is an outdoor activity. Please understand that you may encounter hazardous conditions. Each participant is responsible for their own actions.
-Please stay alert and be aware of your surroundings at all times.
-The guide may decide to change the course or cancel the tour if your personal equipment appears to be inadequate for the current weather conditions.
- Those who are intoxicated or pregnant cannot participate in this activity.
- Please obey the instructions of your guide at all times.
- Your tour may be cancelled at any time during the activity for your own safety.
-Minors must submit a consent form signed by a parent or guardian. Children 6 years or or younger must be accompanied by a parent.