No.1988[Program currently off season] One Day Snowshoe Tour (Lake Kussharo & Lake Mashu)
Price per person :18,000 yen
Price per person
(group of 2 or more): 14,000 yen
2018-12-23 - 2019-03-20 Required
Tour duration is 6 hours
Starting time : 9 AM
If you have preferable time,please ask at the time of booking.
Join our snowshoeing tour and view the natural splendors that can be seen only during the snow season in Eastern Hokkaido
such as a variety of hot springs, swans, and a frozen Lake Kusharo.
This is a very unique tour,
which combines a half-day at Lake mashu and then a half day at Mt.Mokoto.
You can not only explore the area on showshoes, but you can also customize your tour with whatever else you feel like.
How about resting at an outdoor hot spring,
walking on a frozen lake,
watching the swans,
or taking a coffee break in a cafe amidst a beautiful winter setting.
In addition to the snowshoe waliking tour, we will make up a one-of-a-kind tour according what you'd like to do that day.
Enjoying the local food is always one of the most fun parts of travelling. There are several local restaurants that we can recommend for lunch.
Freezing fresh air, snow crystal and the wild animals are waiting for you.
Lets roll over on the powder snow.
We proud of our flexibility to arrange the tour by the condition of the field and the weather for you.
|Program||[Program currently off season] One Day Snowshoe Tour (Lake Kussharo & Lake Mashu)|
Price per person (as a sole participant):18,000 yen
|Available time period||
2018-12-23 - 2019-03-20
|Required time||9:00 to 16:00
We can arrange a starting time to suit your schedule.
Please mention your desired starting time when you book.
|Requirements for participation||- Snowshoeing does not require special skills, so anyone can participate and enjoy.
- Each tour is a chartered private program. We customize each tour to maximize your fun.
- For youth-only groups (ages 19 or younger), parental consent is required.
- Participants aged 6 or younger must be accompanied by parent(s).
|Things to bring / required items||-Backpack
- Hat: wool or fleece hat that covers the ears
-Sunglasses (goggles advisable for blowing snow)
- Synthetic underwear (quick drying)
- Middle layer (upper): fleece or wool shirt
- Middle layer (lower): fleece pants or jersey
- Winter boots or trekking shoes
- Outerwear or rain suit
- Thick wool or synthetic socks; advisable to bring spares
- Gloves: warm gloves (ski gloves etc.)
|Included in this fee||Guide fee, snowshoe rentals, insurance, snack and drink|
|Not included in fees||Lunch|
|Meeting location||JR Mashu Station, JR Kawayu Station etc.|
|Address of meeting location||
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Free pick up/drop off available from hotels in Kawayu Onsen, Lake Kussharo and Teshikaga area.
Please ask at the time of booking.
|Payment method||Pay in cash (yen only) on site.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 7 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
These days it seems people have long ago forgotten the relaxing feeling of nature's rhythm. We at River & Field invite you to step back into nature and re-experience this rhythm.
Private tour for one group only. Feel free to ask for adjustments on time and destination.
Company:River & Field
Address:Kussharo KotanTeshikaga-cho, Kawakami-gun Hokkaido