Touring by canoe is one of the most relaxing forms of travel. Enjoy the beauty of the seasons and the many faces of nature reflected in the still waters of the Shiribetsugawa river!
Hello! This is Minami from Niseko Outdoor Center, the outdoor tour company founded in 1994 aiming to let people know, touch and feel the great outdoors of Niseko. Our certified outdoor guides keep honing the knowledge and skills so that the guests can enjoy the fun and safe tours. Why don't you come experience the real nature of Niseko through one of these programs? We look forward to seeing you here soon!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-05-01 - 2019-10-31
Child (ages 4 to 12):4,950 yen
+ Minimum 2 participants
* From Niseko take Route 66 in the direction of Annupuri International Ski area, after 3 mins Niseko Outdoor Center will be on your right-hand side.
* Take Route 66 from Michinoeki (roadstation) "Niseko Plaza" in direction of Annupuri Ski area for about 4 km.
Show Big Map
* You can expect to get a little wet on this program so we recommend synthetic clothing that can be layered.
* Please bring a windbreaker or rainwear, a change of clothes, and footwear that can get wet such as sneakers or sandals.
* We recommend a safety strap for those who wear glasses.
* Insurance fee is included, however there is a limit to the coverage provided.
* Meeting and breaking up at NOC: please inquire if you require transportation.
Cancellation penalty applies at the following rates:
50% of program fee on previous day
100% of program fee on the day