No.1572[Program currently off season] Play with snow to your heart's content! - Make a snow hut and jump into snow!
4,200 yen/person Available
2016-12-24 - 2017-03-31 Required
Approx. 2 hrs (Please specify the starting time in the “Request” column on your application form.) Language Japanese,English
Pile up snow and make a snow hut and turn it into a fantastic space with candles. Play with snow next to your snow hut!
Find the true joy of life in the quiet of nature and unwind.
We welcome you all, hoping that this experience will enrich your life in a unique and incomparable way. The time you spend here will refresh you and give you unforgettable memories.
Made of snow, but it actually feels quite warm
Not just for relaxing, you are here to play hard while sledding and diving into snow
You never get enough, but when the sun sets... well, see you tomorrow!
|Program||[Program currently off season] Play with snow to your heart's content! - Make a snow hut and jump into snow!|
Price per person:4,200 yen
|Available time period||
2016-12-24 - 2017-03-31
|Required time||Approx. 2 hrs (Please specify the starting time in the “Request” column on your application form.)|
|group / party||Uup to 40 people|
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 2 participants|
|Things to bring / required items||Warm clothes (ski wear etc.), cap, gloves, warm boots (winter boots, snowboard boots etc.)|
|Included in this fee||Program fee, drinks, insurance|
|Meeting location||Bouken Kazoku
Pick-up and drop-off available from JR Kutchan Station. (Please mention in the “Request” column on your application form.)
|Address of meeting location||
145-2, Hirafu,Kutchan-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
2 hrs 30 min from Sapporo on Route 230 via Nakayama Pass, turn right on Route 276 in Kimobetsu, then turn left on Route 5 and go straight for 5 min.
Our facility are located along Route 5.
Approx. 15 min bus ride from JR Kutchan Station (Hirafu Elementary School or Hirafu-Kita bus stop)
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||Pick-up and drop-off available from JR Kutchan Station. (Please mention in the “Request” column on your application form.)|
|Payment method||Pay on-site with cash.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
We use a renovated elementary school for some of our programs. The classrooms are converted into an accommodation facility including a restaurant, a gym, fireplace, and an old-fashioned hot bathtub (Goemon Buro) (the bathtub is heated with a fire directly underneath). You can experience real country life in our facility.
Enjoy yourself in the snow! – Making a snow hut and snow diving will be an unforgettable experience. Play to your heart’s content!
Address:145-2 HirafuKutchan-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido