No.1547Motor paraglider experience (Tandem) ! Anytime throughout the year !
1 person：12,000 yen Available
All season program Required
Approx. 1 hour Language Japanese,English
A motor paraglider is safe and easy. Let's fly high in Furano !
A motor paraglider is a flight vehicle which can take off from the ground with little man power required. No experience is needed. This tandem (an instructor + one customer) motor paraglider flight will give you unforgettable spectacular view !!
|Program||Motor paraglider experience (Tandem) ! Anytime throughout the year !|
1 person:12,000 yen
|Available time period||
All season program
|Required time||Approx. 1 hour
* Scheduled starting time 8:00 am(winter 9:00 am) to 4:00 pm.
It is not acceptable from 12:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Please provide 3 starting times in order of preference when you book.
* Make sure be on site (meeting place) at least 20 minutes before your flight.
* Starting/ending time may change due to wind conditions. Please be aware that you may have to wait for a couple of hours for good winds.
|group / party||Up to 8 people|
|Requirements for participation||* Age 13 and up
* Ideal weight for flight 40 kg to 70 kg
Each participant is required to declare their weight when booking.
|Things to bring / required items||Comfortable clothes and shoes (long sleeved shirt and long pants are recommended even during summer).
Winter time requires warm jacket and pants (ski wear is fine)
|Included in this fee||Guide fee, equipment rental fee, tax|
|Not included in fees||An extra 500 yen per person is required for insurance|
|Meeting location||MPG Sorachi|
|Meeting location Detail||It is located near JR Gakuden train station.
(About 400m from there)
It takes about 10 min from JR Furano train Station by taxi.
|Address of meeting location||
140-1 2-ku Nishi Gakuden Furano ,Furano, Hokkaido
* It takes about 6 min by walk from JR Gakuden train station.
* It takes about 10 min by car from JR Furano train station.
Show Big Map
|Pick Up Service||No pick up and drop off service
Please come to our office(140-1 2-ku Nishi Gakuden Furano) directly.
|Payment method||In cash(yen only) on the day of activity at the site|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 3 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.