Only 15 minutes away from the popular Asahiyama Zoo, or 10 minutes from Asahikawa Airport, this program provides the perfect rafting opportunity as part of your family trip.
The Chubetsu River flows out of the Daisetsu Mountains located in the center of Hokkaido. "Chubetsu" in the Ainu language means "ripply river," and that's what it is, making it a fun rafting destination. With the lower age limit set at five, this program is recommended for families with kids!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-06-03 - 2019-10-20
Child (ages 5-12):3,900 yen
- Accident insurance
- Minimum 4 participants
* A waiver must be signed by adult for participants under 18.
* Children aged 12 or under must be accompanied by adult members.
10 mins drive from Asahikawa Airport
15 mins drive from Asahiyama Zoo
Show Big Map
- Quick drying synthetic fabrics such as fleece are recommended, since cotton takes away body heat when wet.
- Jeans are inappropriate since they get heavy and restrict body movements when wet.
- Bring a change of clothes (underwear and outer wear).
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a strap if you wear glasses.
Held in rain
* Program may be canceled due to weather and water conditions of the day.
Cancellation penalty applies at 100% on the day and 50% the previous day.