Come join us and enjoy the ride in the rugged and thrilling Shiribetsu River with friends or family!
All NAC programs take place in the wild nature, and thus entails certain risks. In order to avoid and minimize such risk, our guide are continuously making efforts. All of our guide staff are certified river guides, who have been trained to perform boating, swimming, rescuing, and tour conducting skills.
Adult (ages 13 and up) discounted price:5,400 yen
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-06-01 - 2019-11-04
Extra time frames available Jul. 24 thru Aug. 29:
* Adults (ages 13 and up)： 6,150 yen → 5,4000 yen
Show Big Map
- In Apr. thru Jun. and Sept. thru Nov., bring long sleeves and trousers (fleece recommended when temperature is low), as well as spare socks.
- In Jul. and Aug., wear t-shirt and shorts or swim suit.
- This activity is weather proof, but starting/ending time may be significantly altered depending on weather conditions.
- Tour may be canceled if any hazard is expected.
- Do not wear jeans or cotton pants as they get dangerously immobile when wet.
- Do not wear accessories or watches while in this activity.
- Do not wear any valuables, as there is no insurance coverage for such goods.
- Do not drink alcohol before the activity.
Cancellation fee applies at 100% of program fee (on the day) or 50% (previous day) if canceled for the customer's own reasons.