No.138[Program currently off season] Hokkaido's Frontier Cuisine - Let's make potato dumplings and butter
1 person：2,160 yen Available
2018-05-01 - 2018-10-31 Required
Potato dumplings have been common in Hokkaido since the frontier days. Let's make the traditional dish and enjoy the taste.
Knead locally harvested potatoes and sautee the dumplings with hand made butter
And let's eat them, of course. Tastes great with sugared soy sauce
NOC staff members are keen on developing more fun programs night and day
|Program||[Program currently off season] Hokkaido's Frontier Cuisine - Let's make potato dumplings and butter|
1 person:2,160 yen
|Available time period||
2018-05-01 - 2018-10-31
|Required time||1-2 hrs
|Requirements for participation||Minimum 4 participants|
|Things to bring / required items||Nothing special|
|Included in this fee||Materials and equipment for 1 person|
|Meeting location||NOC Niseko Outdoor Center|
|Address of meeting location||
138 Soga,Niseko-cho, Abuta-gun, Hokkaido
Take pref. road 66 from "Niseko View Plaza" road station towards Niseko Annupuri ski area; we are 4 km ahead, on the right hand side.
Show Big Map
|Payment method||Please pay by cash onsite.|
*The days in gray mean that this activity is not available on that day.
* Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
* Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
* Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
* After applying, the guide/instructor will reply you about your request within a few days via email.
* If you don't receive a reply from the guide/instructor within a few days after submitting the request form, please kindly contact the guide/instructor directly.
* The deadline for submission of request is 2 days before the desired date to allow for processing time. Therefore please send request early.
We provide you unforgettable experiences through safe and comfortable tours. We will also show you the full impact of this areas' natural beauty. Please come and enjoy the full splendor of Niseko's nature! 【Company accredited by Hokkaido Outdoor Guide License】
There are certain indoor experiences that you would feel like doing when you are in the great outdoors.
Company:NOC Niseko Outdoor Center
Address:138 SogaNiseko-cho, Abuta-gun Hokkaido