Experience the wintery Kushiro wetlands!!! Go on a nature tour! Try your hand at ice fishing and after you've worked up an appetite, enjoy a delicious dutch oven lunch!
Why don't you fully enjoy in Wintry Kushiro Wetland?
Depart from your hotel→Japanese Cranse Watching→Nature Watching→Lunch→Smelt Ice Fishing(Free time)→Arrive at your hotel
This package includes ice fishing, nature watching, and an excellent outdoor lunch cooked in a dutch oven!
Free pick-up/drop-off service from/to Hotels in downtown Kushiro and Lake Toro!
2019-01-07 - 2019-03-10
* Please pay by cash on site.
- Minimum 2 participants
* Please consult with us if you want to register for only 1 person.
- by train:
Take JR line Senmou-Honsen and get off at Touro Station. We offer pick up and drop off from Toro Station.
Take Route 391 from Kushiro city in direction of Kawayu - Teshikaga for about 28km.
- Sunny days in wintery Kushiro wetlands are many, so please bring sunglasses and if you want some sunblock as well.
- If you are unsure of what to prepare regarding clothing, please just ask in the "Inquiries" column.
- Please understand that we charge an extra 5000 Yen for those who would like to book for only one person.
- Due to drastic weather changes or snow fall the course may be changed or cancelled.
- Most of this activity is takes place in the National Park. Please respect the rules and handle your surroundings with care.
- Please understand that if the weather changes drastically before or during the activity, the guide may decide to change or cancel the activity due to safety reasons.