Come and enjoy an easy, safe adventure in Hokkaido's great outdoors in a Canadian canoe! Young children welcome!
- *Please click on a day in the calendar, enter your information and click submit.
- *Submission of this request form does not complete the reservation process.
- *Applications are on first-come, first-serve basis. Therefore, even if the application was submitted successfully, there is a possibility that the activity has already been fully booked. If the guide cannot accept your request on your desired date, the guide/instructor may offer you other dates as an alternative.
2019-05-01 - 2019-11-30
Approx. 120 mins (Actual canoeing time is about 90mins)
①09:00am ②10:00am ③11:00am ④12:00noon
⑤01:00pm ⑥02:00pm ⑦03:00pm
* Please choose your starting time.
* If your desired time slot is not available, we might ask you to change the starting time.
【Long Course】Child (Ages 7-12):3,500 yen
【Long Course】Preschooler (Ages 3-6):1,000 yen
* Children as small as 3 years can usually ride, but it depends on whether they can sit still.
* Your dog can ride with you if it can sit still; please be responsible for bringing life jacket for the dog on your own.
* Children must be accompanied by adults.
* 60 mins driving from downtown Sapporo through highway.
Please come over the spot 15 mins before your starting time.
Show Big Map
* This program is held under moderate rain. It also is a pretty sight in rain, but please bring a change of clothes. Rain suit rentals are available for free.
* After a paddling lesson and instruction on the handling of the canoe, you will be free to go by yourself. If you would like for a guide to accompany, please consult.
* Please remove all jewelry and valuables before participating in this program. We do not hold any responsibilities on lost or damaged items.
* If our staff judges that the weather conditions are too dangerous, the program will be cancelled. Usually this program is held in the case of rain.
* You will be required to sign an agreement before participating in this tour.
* Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult or have a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.
* We will provide you with instruction and assistance so that you have a safe and enjoyable trip, but please understand that this activity is undertaken at your own risk.
Cancellations made by customers will be subject to the following penalty fees:
* 1 day before the tour: 50% of the tour fee
* On the day of the tour: 100% of the tour fee
* No show on the day: 100% of the tour fee